Pounding Sex with large vs small penis differences.

cjay8inc

Experimental Member
Media
Me and my wife were discussing the first time we had sex and the next day she basically told me we were not compatible because I beat it up pretty bad and she could barely walk the next day. She really doesnt say that I'm too big but I'm lead to believe that is the primary reason she couldnt handle me when i pounded her.

Im just wondering if a guy is small as opposed to larger and pounds you does it hurt during intercourse and are you sore the next day or can smaller guys usually pound you without much or any pain?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When guys are smaller they can pound away all night and it isn't going to hurt (that's how it is for me anyway). With larger guys the pounding does hurt sometimes, and sometimes I can hardly walk the next day, but I still love it. I'm into hard rough sex so pounding combined with size is a good thing for me. I even love the pain the next day because it reminds me of how much fun it was.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I would think this is a pretty obvious question, but yeah it hurts more when bigger guys pound. Especially if they are long...it tend to ram the cervix and that can hurt. It really hurts unless I am really turned on. In that case, I love it hurting. Vaginal canals are all different lengths, but can usually accomodate a larger penis when sufficiently turned on. Some women just can't take it. It's just how they are made. If I have been pounded and it hurts (the bad hurt), it feels more like cramps the next day if I feel anything. If a guy is thicker and there are lubrication issues, then that can hurt as well for a day or so. Average guys or smaller guys generally don't have to worry about these things.

It can hurt bad sometimes, but I am very assertive and will speak up. Some women will not. Make sure you read her facial expressions and her body movements. Also, start slower. If you know you have a giant tool that can hurt someone, as much as you may want to, refrain from just going at it. Work her up well and get her turned on. Feel with your fingers first to see if you think she is ready. Even then, don't go full depth right away. You can even ask her..."do you want it deeper?" "harder?"

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
When guys are smaller they can pound away all night and it isn't going to hurt (that's how it is for me anyway). With larger guys the pounding does hurt sometimes, and sometimes I can hardly walk the next day, but I still love it. I'm into hard rough sex so pounding combined with size is a good thing for me. I even love the pain the next day because it reminds me of how much fun it was.

if I ever go to Australia can I call you :p

cmdb8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i couldnt have said it better myself

Crosz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my wife were discussing the first time we had sex and the next day she basically told me we were not compatible because I beat it up pretty bad and she could barely walk the next day.

A badge of honour In my opinion.I could conceivably pound away with the force of 10 jackhammers....and any woman I was with would think I was tickling her with a feather.

I guess communicating and taking note of
your wife responses (verbal/physical)
could help.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A little communication goes a long way...ask her if it is OK and back off a little if she says it hurts. When you are well endowed it requires more skill to be a good lover, some times a position/angle shift is all that is needed.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to regularly hit my ex girlfriend's cervix, so until it went on for a while I'd have to go slow or not go in all the way. She'd eventually expand a bit but in certain positions I could still hit it.

Media
Like most men, I assume, I enjoy giving a woman a good hard pounding, missionary or doggy style. Of course unless it's an urgent quickie I always take care to work up to it, particularly with smaller women. Sometimes it is difficult or impossible. Women I've asked about it have said what the female members responding here say. Fortunately both my wife and my regular affair partner by now have no problems taking it all in and love being fucked hard every time.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
In a way I think this can be more a problem for the man than the woman. Here's what I mean.

It sounds like you can 'fill' her pretty good without a pounding. I had an ex-GF like that. She would get off really hard from 'average' fucking with my big cock. I couldn't even bottom out in her.

So she was getting hers when she might normally like to get pounded hard from a regular size cock.

But I was the one left wanting more. She was really hot, a great dirty talker, but I couldn't pound away because I'd hit her cervix. So I always had to be in control -- and sometimes it's nice to be able to lose control.

Though it sounds like you two weren't too incompatible since you refer to her as your wife.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is why Girth trumps length! There are positions that I hurt my girl due to my length but wet enough and the right position I can pound away worry free with my thickness. Only downside to this is the bladder infections she sometimes gets after a perticular powerful fuck.