Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure this has been asked before so bear with me.

Do you leak pre-cum? How much? Do you leak with little visual/physical stimulation or does it take a lot?

For the straight guys, have you ever tasted your pre-cum? If you have tasted it did you like it? I address this question to straight guys because I think it is highly unlikely that a gay man has never tasted pre-cum while giving a BJ.

I personally produce a LOT of pre-cum and it takes very little stimulation to make me start leaking. Basically just thinking about sex will make me leak.

Even though I am gay I really don't like the taste of semen but I love the taste of pre-cum. I eat mine all the time. Seeing another man leaking pre-cum really turns me on. Wish there were more videos showing this.
Yes, I leak precum. The amount depends on how stimulated I am. The stimulation can be visual, but it can also be something I'm reading, or it can even be as a result of what I'm thinking about.

Yes, I've tasted my precum, and I can't say there's anything unpleasant about it.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tend to precum a lot too. What really does it for me is making out with a guy- the front of my pants get soaked. When I jerk off I always produce my lube, the longer I edge the more comes out.

Wow, can I fool around with you sometime?

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same here. When I was younger, I didn't precum much at all. Now, while I don't wet through my pants, like some of you do, I definitely precum more than I used to. I can just be thinking of something hot and I'll end up with a wet spot through my boxer-briefs.

Same here, have more as i get older.
( i like the way it tastes)

cumshootr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I precum quite a bit. Usually takes me a few minutes after I get hard before I start leaking. I'm uncut and like to use it as lube. Once I get my cock head nice and wet it feels so good stroking my dick. Here a video i made a while back. XTube :: Latest Videos-

kondong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I leak an abnormal amount that can go through my boxers then through my jeans/khakis/etc

Troyimcumming

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I produce it literally every time I get an erection. I produce it in huge amounts and spontaneously. If I see a hot guy and get a boner, I will precum for about 5 minutes beyond the point where it will run down my leg. If my junk is contained in my boxers, my pubes will drip with it. I produce enough to completely coat my cock and balls and make them drip. It all happens in a matter of seconds. It smells and tastes good and when I wear a condom, my partner usually licks it off for me. It's a great lube though. My current boyfriend produces it like me and we're both negative so we bareback a lot. When were horny, in about 10 seconds both of us have secreted enough precum lube for penetration and during the first 4 minutes of anal sex, our cocks keep producing it inside the bottoms body.

Reactions: deleted31606

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A couple years ago I was in the sauna at my gym and it was evening when everyone had just gotten out of work so it was pretty busy. There were I think four other guys in the sauna, all middle age and naked. They were all just chatting up a storm and seemed like they were probably straight. One guy who was standing had precum leaking from his dick and within a few minutes he had a rope that was all the way down to the floor. He wasn't hard. The other guys must have noticed it but nobody said anything. I wonder if the guy even knew it was happening. It was kinda hot.

Reactions: Mickey1234

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm sure this has been asked before so bear with me.

Do you leak pre-cum? How much? Do you leak with little visual/physical stimulation or does it take a lot?

For the straight guys, have you ever tasted your pre-cum? If you have tasted it did you like it? I address this question to straight guys because I think it is highly unlikely that a gay man has never tasted pre-cum while giving a BJ.

I personally produce a LOT of pre-cum and it takes very little stimulation to make me start leaking. Basically just thinking about sex will make me leak.

Even though I am gay I really don't like the taste of semen but I love the taste of pre-cum. I eat mine all the time. Seeing another man leaking pre-cum really turns me on. Wish there were more videos showing this.

Takes a lot of visual stimulation ,physical stimulation not as much.

Depends as well. visual stimulation If I find her very sexually attractive I'll be shotting out precum. 2 to 3 rops..

With physical stimulation it will sometimes shot out upto 4-5 rops or just flow out.

Yes I have tasted it before. taste kinda sweet.

getrad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it doesn't take much stimulation to bring my pre up. I just don't produce enough for what I want. my partners are ok with the amount, but I want it to drip all over my balls like cum.

I love the taste of pre. it's soooooo sweet! cum is ok but kind of salty. if I want a pretzel I buy some when I get groceries.