Pre-cum question

thelukes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a big precummer. I can leak thru my trunks and leave a spot on my jeans. Can be embarrassing if turned on in public

This is very similar to myself, when I am really horny I can feel pre-cum dripping down my leg, it can be quite distracting at times, but also quite the turn on.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I leak quite a lot. The hornier I am the more I like. I also leak when I'm horny and soft. It sometimes results in a wet spot, also in my cycling gear. Sometimes I also have a premium rope drooling when it escapes from my foreskin.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always produced a lot of pre-cum. When I'm horny, sometimes ropes of it will string to the floor even if I'm just semi-soft. My lover doesn't leak but a drop or two at most, so the sight of my ropes of pre-cum gets him going and he'll say "your dick is drooling again, let me take care of that for you..."

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do more now than I did when I was younger. Still not a lot though. I don't normally jerk off with lube, so sometimes after I've been rubbing / stroking for a while, the head of my dick will get covered with it. I've never been someone that drips or leaks. I almost with I did. Years ago I fooled around with this guy who had soaked through his pants before I got them off of him.

Reactions: poibear

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not a heavy precummer, but more in the mid level. Still I feel it quite easily and if it is dripping down my right thigh, I start worrying about a wet spot on my slacks. Jeans, no problem, but dress slacks or dockers show it much more quickly and depending on color, could even leave a stain!

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I met a guy online years ago and finally met up in person outside a local restaurant in his hometown, it was one of the days in summer. At the first time met up, we both clicked as in physical attraction to one another, it was truly a "blind date" as we didn't know what each of us look like, not even a picture. So he jumped into my car and I drove him back to his apt, a mile away. We're in his bedroom, readying for the actions, I think we were kissing and hugging, within 5 minutes there I noticed a huge wet spot in front of his short, I thought he has already shot his load. When I asked, he said it was his precum. I took it as a compliment of how much I turned him on. I ended up with a good bj and he swallowed it all.

I usually don't leak much. But I somehow leak lots more when I Estim, and when I have my balls in a tugger.
Have a album for precum, if you have nothing else better to do.. :)

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I leak precum, but mainly when I'm very aroused. Typically when edging I leak a lot. With regards to the taste, my precum tastes "sweeter" than cum, but I don't taste bad at all and have also been told this by many women as well.