Pre-cum while working out

D_Clarence_Clitkisser

Account Disabled
Media
Guys,

I'm a bodybuilder and I find that I always leak a little bit of pre-cum while I am working out. Its just a few drops of pre-cum on the tip of my cock and it seems that the heavier I left, or the more intense the workout, the more pre-cum I dribble. I'm often workout alone, so, its not as is there's some hot piece of T and A in the gym that I'm hot for.

Does this happen to anyone else? I've asked about this on several bodybuilding web sites but on one seems willing to admit to it. Hopefully people will fee more free to comment on this here.

Rammajamma771

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Get to a doctor and ask. It may be a prostate problem which leaks while you put pressure on it while lifting. Ask for a PSA and digital exam. The PSA will not be back from the lab for a few days but a digital can yield immediate info.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get to a doctor and ask. It may be a prostate problem which leaks while you put pressure on it while lifting. Ask for a PSA and digital exam. The PSA will not be back from the lab for a few days but a digital can yield immediate info.

Interesting. I would have never guessed.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Fortunately, I don't think it has anything to do with your prostate since precum is produced by your Cowper's gland. It may be that the lifting could be causing some slight pressure to that area and thats why you leak a little precum. And although it may be annoying, unless you are leaking an absurd amount, I don't think you really have anything (medically) to worry about.

Reactions: andre_poiuy

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fortunately, I don't think it has anything to do with your prostate since precum is produced by your Cowper's gland. It may be that the lifting could be causing some slight pressure to that area and thats why you leak a little precum. And although it may be annoying, unless you are leaking an absurd amount, I don't think you really have anything (medically) to worry about.

If I was lifting with you, I'd probably have some precum too :tongue:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations! Good for you.

Thanks. November 11 will make a year. I've just been bulking up during this time so I still have a stomach, but once 2011 comes I will start shredding the fat in preparation for the summer.

It is quite an awesome feeling.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Surprisingly this is not all that uncommon. Erections and seminal fluid leaking in some is a form of arousal from a little brain program that some develop. In fact, this is something that many in the sport try to develop and they even undergo hypnosis to try and create it. The reason is that the arousal when combined with the pump feels good and it keeps them going to the gym in and of itself.

I wouldn't question it, I would enjoy it and consider yourself lucky. If you get this kind of positive experience you're going to keep going to the gym.

bluebird384

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys,

I'm a bodybuilder and I find that I always leak a little bit of pre-cum while I am working out. Its just a few drops of pre-cum on the tip of my cock and it seems that the heavier I left, or the more intense the workout, the more pre-cum I dribble. I'm often workout alone, so, its not as is there's some hot piece of T and A in the gym that I'm hot for.

Does this happen to anyone else? I've asked about this on several bodybuilding web sites but on one seems willing to admit to it. Hopefully people will fee more free to comment on this here.
yes that happens to me when I run in track

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Interesting. I do get erections very easily, but never during cycling. I guess that during cycling my blood is needed in my legs! However, I do sometimes leak precum., which may result in a wet spot. You're not the only one who leaks during a workout.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was working out commando in some short shorts with loose leg openings. I was pretty horny and semi most of the time. I sat on a bench to do some pull downs and when I finished the set I got up and left some precum on the bench!!!

Reactions: erpap