Media
Here is another pic Precum 2
Let me know what you think especial the woman :biggrin1:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
big precummer as well here... I dont see how some guys dont! You should see my scrubs/shorts after I finish with a massage client. I'm a legit HHP too...so just the energy/touch starts the flow of precum from me. Thank GOD for dimly lit massage rooms. hahaha

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
big precummer as well here... I dont see how some guys dont! You should see my scrubs/shorts after I finish with a massage client. I'm a legit HHP too...so just the energy/touch starts the flow of precum from me. Thank GOD for dimly lit massage rooms. hahaha

It can take me a 10 minutes or so when I am horny but once it starts I am a drooler. Often happens when messaging as well as I not paying attention to my dick.......well close attention :biggrin1:

I can't get over how much precum that is. It's incredible how much some of you guys can produce.

Are you serious jeff? I'm asking that honestly, btw. If you are then once I get down to my new and improved weight I'll post some pics. Is precum all that rare?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Are you serious jeff? I'm asking that honestly, btw. If you are then once I get down to my new and improved weight I'll post some pics. Is precum all that rare?

I don't think it's that rare, but I'm not a pre-cummer at all. Honest. I get a tiny bit of precum that forms, but otherwise... I get nothing at all....

I don't think it's that rare, but I'm not a pre-cummer at all. Honest. I get a tiny bit of precum that forms, but otherwise... I get nothing at all....

That's cool though. Precum can be an embarrassing pain in the ass and, I suspect, guys who have shorter dicks (like me) tend to appear to precum more simply because there's less urethra to lube. If you want more though, try pygeum (100mg bid) for two weeks and see if it doesn't help :smile:.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I don't think it's rare either. My BF never has precum. Shoots like an army, but nothing until the last moment, when the whole reserve moves at once.