MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's cool though. Precum can be an embarrassing pain in the ass and, I suspect, guys who have shorter dicks (like me) tend to appear to precum more simply because there's less urethra to lube. If you want more though, try pygeum (100mg bid) for two weeks and see if it doesn't help :smile:.

pygeum? so you take it in two week cycles or it takes two weeks to kick in?

googling pre-cum is how i found this site. i wanted to know the hows and whys of boys producing it and what the averages were. mostly how to increase the amount.

i so love the idea of men getting wet. so ever the perfect lube. so much fun to play with.

ML

thank ya to the menfolk providing photos.

googling pre-cum is how i found this site. i wanted to know the hows and whys of boys producing it and what the averages were. mostly how to increase the amount.

i so love the idea of men getting wet. so ever the perfect lube. so much fun to play with.

ML

Takes two weeks to kick in.

I really don't think there's an average. There are heavy guys like myself and a few that produce no visible amounts. I thought that most guys produced enough to have continuous drips but I'm beginning to doubt that.

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media

ML

You are most welcome. We men with lots of precum are will to share in so many ways :wink:

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Precum is the best thing going. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more you get turned on by it, the more you leak, and then the more... you know. A vicious cycle.

I hate to recycle pics, but there are three in my gallery. And BTW thanks guys, my boxers are completely soaked now.

Let's have more precum pics, they get me wet.