Precum Dripping

Shiningdog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is a couple from the KC area that I play with, and him and I suck each other in front of her, then turn our attention to her. But the first time I sucked him, about 15 seconds into it, I thought he was cumming a steady stream of cum for me. Nope! It was precum.....and LOTS of it. When me and him fuck his wife, he apparently continues precum. As we change positions, I can be assured that her pussy is dripping wet when he pulls out and it's my turn in her. Wow-wee!

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,
Love precum so much and... Have a lot !!!
Check my blog here : Precumer

Nothing turns me on when I suck dick than the constant supply of precum! That sweet taste just drives me nuts, and throat opens up for the biggest and thickest cocks... wish I knew more guys who precum that much, I'd be over every day to savor every drop!

XTube Videos

XTube Videos

XTube Videos

4big1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just wanted to add that a guy who leaks precum is much sexier than a dry one in my mind a man cant produce too much! it makes being fucked so comfortable and sexy. if you leaks loads let me know as I am yours!

I leak a little myself but my partner drips when excited and love sucking off or being fucked by guys who leak its just soo horny.

dlucy1000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice video. I'm the same way, except that I am not as soft as you when I precum. I'm pretty much fully erect. If I stroke it out, it gets really messy, although I have never received any complaints. I'll have to try and come up with a similar video.

B_HugeBlackPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have alot of precum as well. I never drool like that soft though. I am always at least semi. If I am semi after awhile quite alot comes out, enough to make a nice big wetspot in my briefs or what ever I am wearing. If I am hard big teardrops of the stuff well up in my piss slit then drip out in these long sticky stands.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I leak a lot of precum. i used to worry as I always have a stain on my jeans. Now I stop worrying see a lot of guys oozing

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just let me get a tiny semi and I start oozing, drooling, dripping and ending with long strings of the stuff. It's a great lube but sometimes it can be a real, friggin, curse when you are dressed and you don't want to mess up your clothes.

I was at a wedding reception this last summer with a lot of very beautiful and sexy ladies and gentlemen. Unfortunately, I became aroused, it started to do it's thing, causing a big wet spot in the front of my pants. The G/F at the time, knew how I leaked (and I might say always enjoyed it), saw the big wet spot and said..."you know, you need to wear sanitary napkins."

She graciously spilled her drink on my pants and then made a big ta-doo about it, thereby getting me out of a very "sticky" situation.

D_Hamish Honkinhuge

Account Disabled
Media
I normally have a lot of pre-cum.
I have a picture of my penis head with pre-cum in my new member intro post.

It normally dribbles out of my penis head when i get aroused.
It sometimes is enough for me to jerk off with.

Out in Atlanta

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GOD DAMN - that has got to be one of the hottest things I have ever seen. Are you anywhere close to Atlanta, GA??? 'Cause I would love to taste that juice and suck on those bull balls. FUCK THAT WAA HOT.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check my blog here Precumer

Is that video you have linked on your blog... the one with the guy leaking into the little cup?

Is that for real? Because I noticed when I was watching it that there are edits in the footage in between every spurt.

Could the guy who made it be putting lube or something into his penis and pushing it back out (and then removing that part with editing)?

dlucy1000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just had an incredible jerk off session. 50 strokes in a row, each with a nice drip of precum. The pool on my pants was about 5 inches in diameter. One of my best precums ever.