Precum "the phenomenon"

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What is considered sweet? Like candy sweet or just not salty?

I drip/drool a lot of precum. It usually kicks in just as I start to sport wood and I can feel my cowper's glands tingle as the first wave of fluid makes it way down the pipe.

It's sweet like a fruit nectar, clear, heavy, syrupy and inside a few minutes there's more than enough to coat the head for jerk-off or vag penetration. Continued teasing will make it rope. That's a problem if my tool's getting hard in my jeans -- I can feel my tool spinning "cobwebs" inside my drawers and eventually it's gonna start spotting up and become visible from the outside. I can get as big as a silver dollar real quickly if I don't control it. (wipe it up or something).

BTW, if your precum is cloudy or bitter, it's actually prostate/seminal vesicle fluid that's leaking out before orgasm. I can get that too, but only after prolonged edging or direct prostate simulation.

rustre59

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i love tasting my precum ... so hot so good

I'm with you...I only wish I produced more. If I haven't cum a few days and if I edge for a while I usually produce a little precum...but only enough for a taste or two.

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I get tons of precum too. My boxers get real wet when I get hard with clothes on. Parters really get turned on by all the precum.

FathersDay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I also get precum stains on my sheets. I ooze a lot when I sleep, I think I get a semi or hardon or something.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I doubt that "Got Precum" will ever replace the "Got Milk" billboards, but I appreciate mine and how it helps me during sexual activity.

zundervall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Last night I was sucking my boy friend off, and drawing it out quite a bit. He started to leak some precum and I can still taste the sweetness on my tongue... So erotic.
Hey, you sound like a million dollar keeper! I hope he knows what he's got and is treating you like a queen.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok, so... I never really pre cum. I've cut back on masturbation, like pretty much stopped. I've noticed my arousal and erections getting stronger but the past day or so I noticed I started to pre-cum. There has been odd times here and there in the past where I'd leak randomly out of nowhere, but not like this. I was watching a video today with my friend and I started to pre cum and I've never gotten aroused enough to do so before. He started laughing when he saw it and I went to clean up. He said he thinks me not jacking along with my exercising may have brought up my testosterone to the point where my body is finally pre-cumming. Also today when we were working out, I was doing chin ups and while doing that I started leaking.

Is this entirely normal, pre cumming through working out? I've worked out enough to get horny afterwards, raise my libido, but never to where I pre cam.

Reactions: 2891

PaloSantoMarron

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another guy here who loves pre-cum so bad. I pre-cum so much some times, staining my sheets or my underwear during the work day as I try to stay focused on work. I love licking a drop of pre-cum off a guy's dick and stringing it to my mouth. I also love tasting my own pre-cum if I'm jerking or edging it for a while (I never taste my own cum though unless I'm licking it off a guy's face...)

zundervall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Another thread here suggested using pygeum to encourage making more precum. I started a regimen of one per day for a week, then this weekend 3 times per day coupled with L-Argenine. This morning I was leaking it without even an erection, and it kept it up until I blew a nice load. Ah, that was fun!

Reactions: tutkunadam

cockmonkey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
h
As a man who almost never pre-cums but, admires all that do...and keep men that do around for as long as I can! I have always noticed pre-cum to be very clear and extremely more slick when rubbed between your fingers than actual cum and ejaculation fluid. I have found that when a man begins to flow you can milk it up and out by rubbing and lightly pulling from the base of the shaft up to the head, causing any fluid in the uretha to drip out.

But, the biggest flow I ever saw was while I was doing partner yoga in a naked yoga class. My partner (a stranger prior to class) got very excited without any visual sign of excitement, a strong flow of pre-cum oozed out him and down onto my leg. As I looked he stood again, as I saw a heavy flow roll from his penis head to the floor. He shyly placed a small towel infront of him and broke off the pose. Was very exciting, even thought he was unnecissarily embarrised.

We never spoke of it.
hot