Precum

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
I am sure this has been asked before but do you girls like to see a man get wet? Is it a turn on or turn off? Sitting on LPSG and other sits I have discovered I am drooler and that what has made be well curious.

If you what to have an idea of my drool check it out
PreCum 1
Precum 2
Precum 3

I am sure this has been discussed before but that does not stop me form being curious :biggrin1:

Cheers
BacchusBigBoy

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have quite a bit of precum and when I am jerking off with lotion it mixes up with it and gets all watery. I then have to dry off my hands and reapply the lotion and start over again. Same thing happens when my hands sweat as I am masturbating. It gets annoying sometimes.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's also great to play with, string it out and scooping it with your tongue. hehe
Saves on lube while stroking too and makes for a nicer, sweeter taste when you go down on him.

gerrard87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex girlfriend plays always with it, she want more and more....i think she liked my precum more than my cum :-D

Attachments

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girl definitely loves it more than my regular cum. She loves making me cum, but the precum is way more fun to play with.

As much as gerrard has in those photos, a lot of nights I get that much with each squeeze. I cam precum a LOT. I have been able to soak not just my cockhead, but my whole cock with it many times. It's fun!