Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have yet to meet a woman who does not enjoy a few drops of precum..

I find it a great lube for the morning wood. =)

13096-a.jpg

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely love, love the delicasy from you. I consider it the first course of a wonderful gourmet meal, a taste treat of something more delicious to cum. Too bad it doesn't exactly fill me up, because it seems like I'm always left wanting more of you. I'm l am, however, learning to savor your sweet nectar, relish the moment.

FlowerChick

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am sure this has been asked before but do you girls like to see a man get wet? Is it a turn on or turn off? Sitting on LPSG and other sits I have discovered I am drooler and that what has made be well curious.

If you what to have an idea of my drool check it out
PreCum 1
Precum 2
Precum 3

I am sure this has been discussed before but that does not stop me form being curious :biggrin1:

Cheers
BacchusBigBoy
hey, bacchus big boy, from your pics i can see that you drool a lot. i thought i was a big precummer, but you've got me beat!

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently shared a bed with a guy I used to see pretty often as my toyboy, we're mostly just friends these days... but we ended up having a bit of a snog, and then when I eventually moved my hand under the duvet to his cock, the whole area and the sheet underneath (he was lying on his side) was wet with precum. I was sooo turned on as he never used to precum that much and I had no idea he was still that into me!

Anyway, to sum up, I LOVE precum! It's the sexiest thing ever. Love accidental precum spots on clothing too, yum!

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
I recently shared a bed with a guy I used to see pretty often as my toyboy, we're mostly just friends these days... but we ended up having a bit of a snog, and then when I eventually moved my hand under the duvet to his cock, the whole area and the sheet underneath (he was lying on his side) was wet with precum. I was sooo turned on as he never used to precum that much and I had no idea he was still that into me!

Anyway, to sum up, I LOVE precum! It's the sexiest thing ever. Love accidental precum spots on clothing too, yum!

:smile: Great to hear it is my situation as I drool sooo much

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
Absolutely love, love the delicasy from you. I consider it the first course of a wonderful gourmet meal, a taste treat of something more delicious to cum. Too bad it doesn't exactly fill me up, because it seems like I'm always left wanting more of you. I'm l am, however, learning to savor your sweet nectar, relish the moment.

FlowerChick

Well if you join me you can have a feast :wink:

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media

Really interesting!!