Precum

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pre-cum? what is that?

seriously, i did not know it existed until i walked in on amy roomie my freshman year. i tried to find more info on the web and the library on the cowper's gland...where it is and what to feed it (to maximize) flow....never found a diagram or any good info. so i forgot about it..until last fall, i was in a meeting that lasted all day...much of the day i had a woodie...at least it was something to think about rather than cost and schedules. anyway, about 3:00 when we took a break, i got up and everyone was looking at my crotch...i was sopping wet. i was scared since i was very sexually active...got in to see the doctor on an emergency (took my briefs..so they could culture)...well, da doc was more embarrassed than i was by looking at my package...after telling him 3 times that i had not been rubbing myself under the table...he did send me to have cultures taken of brief and lining of urethra. a couple of days later he called to say that i did not have the drip...but no explanation.

so until this thread started, i had no idea what had happened.

thanks guyz.

loaf: (Hello group)

I remember basically explaining to my gf that "men get wet too, you know" and that it was all far from over.. I feel a lot happier that this happens to others too, having read this thread.

dosella: Same thing happened to me that happended to speedoguy. It takes me like a half hour to produce any either. One srange thing is if I go for more than an hour it becomes real thick and slightly white and it becomes a generous flow. My gf loves to get me that way and watch it drip on her.

wanzgoodhead: Precum was a big problem for me until about a year ago. It started when i was about 12 years old. I mostly freeball for all the reasons known to you guys. I don't know what happend but it slowed a lot lately. I ride a bicycle in spandex shorts/pants and have to limit my bike pants/shorts to black as to TRY to hide the precum spots. I'd love to be able to wear red, blue or any color, but that can look nasty. I can remember once, while visiting Atlanta, seeing a guy walking up the street. This guy's spot could been seen for more than a block away. As he got closer you could see he was freeballin in his jeans and may have not known. My buddy and I still get a laugh about the "SPOT" in Atanta.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
people have called me the 'faucet' because
of this problem. it used to embarrass the crap out of me, until several partners told me it turned them on.
Hell on your underwear, though...

11.5: I have lots of precum. It usually starts with a semi to full erection. Mine is very clear and extremely sticky. An ex GF would refer to my cock as the 'leaking hose' lol. It can be embarassing when you don't know you have a wet spot on you or someone sees it. I agree with wanz re: spandex. I got a semi for a brief period but didn't realize that i had a big wet spot for all to see along with the semi.

LOL

jackinman: Yep...I also have alot of precum.  If I'm wearing light colored pants I have to be very careful because a few times it has dripped right thru my briefs and onto my pants.  Ouch!   :-[

mr17yearold: i would assume i have alot of precum... but thats one of those things you dont really know for sure...when i jack-off it gets all over my hand... and i hate that... but it keeps me lubed up real nice....the only time ive actually had a wet-spot was at the prom....after about 1 hour of dancing... with a HUGE semi the whole time(oh i wanted to fuck this girl....i was so close to getting completely hard and "doing it like they do on the discovery channel"... but she was cool about the wet-spot... and no one really noticed because of the black pants of my tux....

ORCABOMBER: Reminds me of an episode of CSI where they were trying to analyse someone's precum! :D

mr17yearold: lol...someone actually watches that show ???

JPCLTSCUSN: I am a major "precummer". If I touch my wife in the grocery store I start to "ooze" and my pants become liquified. I have to be very cautious to avoid major embarrasment, Try to always wear dark pants. I don't have to have a hard-on for this to happen. Just "thinking" about it starts the flow.

Yknarf: Isn't every man like this? I only have to see or hear anything vaguely sexual and I start to dribble. I seem to have got worse as I got older - Im 63 now.

tott666: [quote author=Yknarf link=board=sex;num=1035920819;start=24#31 date=05/10/03 at 02:36:56]Isn't every man like this?  I only have to see or hear anything vaguely sexual and I start to dribble.
[/quote]

Nope, no embarrassing spots for me! My underwear may get spotty; if I didn't wear underwear it probably wouldn't seep through the pants anyway, unless the fabric was very thin.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=mr17yearold link=board=sex;num=1035920819;start=24#29 date=05/08/03 at 00:29:12]lol...someone actually watches that show ???[/quote]
Hey, nothing wrong with CSI if you're into science...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll be honest, i dont watch the show,
but my entire office does.
I assure you, it is watched.

Back to precum...this is kinda
gross, maybe, but..
i was precumming so much through
my underwear, that the guy
i was with rubbed it with his finger
and pulled away a giant string.
He thought it was hot,
and i just laughed.
It has always kind of embarrassed me.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes Txquis it is hell on your underwear...and sheets. I have often woke up with a big morning woodie and a big wet spot on my sheets. It can also be embarassing I agree: If i am standing even with a semi i run the risk of 'stringing' to the floor which is a turn on or a gross out depending on the situation.

:-/

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
No, Yknarf, every guy isn't like that. Always wished I were, though. I have to work it for a long time to get it going and then it isn't copious. Always wanted to have a generously self-lubing cock. When it does come in some, I love the feeling. If anyone has any ideas on how to increase the flow, I would really appreciate it.

Bike2swim: The minute I get hard, I start flowing. Never need any lube. The amount of flow does depend on how excited I am.

meathose10: I practically have to snap on a condom if I'm freeballing. I'm a juicer - rarely need lube myself , which is a good thing. Sometimes the slightest arousal in public can cause some major oozing. This can be good if you're making out with a date in a club or bar and you say: "Look..." and then let loose a major squirter down the inside of your thigh....She'll definitely know she's turning you on. But on the street I can leak so much it fucking looks like I pissed myself.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=meathose10 link=board=sex;num=1035920819;start=20#38 date=06/04/03 at 22:54:30]This can be good if you're making out with a date in a club or bar and you say: "Look..." and then let loose a major squirter down the inside of your thigh.[/quote]

So, not only does it look like you have no control over your bodily functions, but you feel the need to call attention to the fact. How can any women resist that charm? :eek: