Precum

D_f7utyfigh

1st Like
Media
Hey guys, I'm curious...how many of you like the taste of your own precum, but are grossed out by the thought of tasting your own load. I really enjoy licking my fingers clean when I'm jacking, but have no desire to taste my own jizz when I cum. Would love to hear some precum stories.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't say that I'm grossed out by the taste of cum period, but I do agree that precum is delicious. Was jacking with two buds yesterday. One was leaking like crazy. I kept reaching over, dipping some with my finger and putting it in my mouth. Occasionally I'd put my precummy finger on his nipple and lightly massage it. Good times.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love pre-cum, mine or his or yours or anyone's. I also love cum and will gladly gulp down what my man wants to feed me but that goes with the entire sexual experience... I need to be turned on and enjoying the moment and making my man feel good... so, while I am not grossed out by my own load and I've tasted it a bit on occasion, I'm not one to gulp it all down.

Now I'm horny... anyone? anyone? :tongue:

rockdj79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the taste of precum. And as for cum, I can be very fickle. Sometimes I want it, sometimes I want you to aim for a towel :)

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
From a person who is only ever likely to taste his own, the taste of my precum is always consistent & salty sweet. When I have attempted my own cum, the taste is more variable & the texture's not the best, especially as it cools very quickly when out of the barrel. The only time I took a full load, I kept it in my foreskin for 10-15 min, until the acrosomes had made it more liquid, & as a result the taste was much sweeter.