precum

Dendrilite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish i had more precum... only a few drips if I'm super horny! my ex was the precum king, that stuff would pour outta his dick like a river... made me very jealous!
I think its just genetic... DAMMIT!!!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*looks confused* is being cut or uncut supposed to make a difference as to the amount of precum?

Here is my theory about where this came from, Kink---the head of the penis is sensitive, regardless of being cut or uncut. For those guys that DO precum, usually head stimulation increases the amount that is produced. The more sensitive the head, the more likely there is to be more precum. Guys that are uncut, in general, tend to have more sensitive heads than those who are uncut (the foreskin prevents contact desensitzation that accurs to some extend in cut guys). One other factor that may lead to this idea, is that for an uncut guy that produces precum, a fair amount of it will collect in the foreskin as it is moved over the head, whereas in cut guys, it will not collect around the head. Precum dires up pretty quickly, so it will be over a larger surface area sooner in a cut guy than an uncut guy. This may give the APPEARANCE of an uncut guy producing more. This is all, of course, a theory. The amount a guy produces is mostly biological--not enviromental. It all depends on how mom and dads genetic contribution, and hormonal contribution, flipped our bits that make our bodies work the way they do.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Here is my theory about where this came from, Kink---the head of the penis is sensitive, regardless of being cut or uncut. For those guys that DO precum, usually head stimulation increases the amount that is produced. The more sensitive the head, the more likely there is to be more precum. Guys that are uncut, in general, tend to have more sensitive heads than those who are uncut (the foreskin prevents contact desensitzation that accurs to some extend in cut guys). One other factor that may lead to this idea, is that for an uncut guy that produces precum, a fair amount of it will collect in the foreskin as it is moved over the head, whereas in cut guys, it will not collect around the head. Precum dires up pretty quickly, so it will be over a larger surface area sooner in a cut guy than an uncut guy. This may give the APPEARANCE of an uncut guy producing more. This is all, of course, a theory. The amount a guy produces is mostly biological--not enviromental. It all depends on how mom and dads genetic contribution, and hormonal contribution, flipped our bits that make our bodies work the way they do.

Thanks dear, I was trying to think about this, I remember my cut friend coming a heck of a lot more, than the uncut one. The uncut one didn't have a very large foreskin, but I figured that it was just whatever, I didn't really think about it till I read this post. Thanks again :)

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I reckon David's theory is right.I produce a fair amount of the stuff and have to keep the tissues handy when I'm trying to take photos and I'm fully erect.Don't want it getting on the camera. :rolleyes:
I'm uncut of course (for those who haven't looked).

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
My precum flows just by thinking about sex related subjects - nothing to do with touch or erection. I'm uncut and the only difference that makes is that my precum remains inside my foreskin and doesn't drool out until it's full!
Just reading these emails causes my foreskin to fill up with precum.

Franky

D

deleted1447

I would love to see a gallery of all you guys dripping precum :)

My ex used to flow like a faucet. I loved it

:smile: I agree with David that being cut or uncut has no real bearing on the volume of precum a guy produces. I am not so sure on his inference that stimulation of the head and sensitivity has some bearing on production. I've had the opportunity to observe a few guys and most including myself stimulate the head but the production of precum is minimal. I've seen only one guy that was literally constantly dripping (very sexy sight to see) and he never touched his head. He was cut too. I have to admit seeing a cut one drip precum is visually more erotic to me than an uncut one. I guess it's seeing the dripping which as David described takes some build up inside the foreskin to do so. That's been my experience.

I would love to see a gallery of all you guys dripping precum :)

My ex used to flow like a faucet. I loved it

I totally agree. So many guys on this site claim that they are major dripper/precummers but so few photos. :confused:

Btw, nice lookings cocks for both Yorkie and Knarfy! Would love to see them drip or ooze precum.:smile:

You guys that say you got lots of pre. How much is it in volume? Teespoon, Three teespoon?

I think it varies from what they describe here. I think a teaspoon is pretty much the aveage. Although I've seen one guy describe that he could fill a shot glass easily given the time to do so. I think those guys are rare though.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree. So many guys on this site claim that they are major dripper/precummers but so few photos. :confused:

Btw, nice lookings cocks for both Yorkie and Knarfy! Would love to see them drip or ooze precum.:smile:
Thanks lv.I'll see what I can do next photoshoot. :smile: