Preferred duration of BJ?

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by octsrprise, Aug 11, 2013.

1. octsrprise

octsrprise Member

Albums:
    If the suck-ee pops too quickly or holds back too long, does the suck-er find that selfish? How long to most suck-ers want their suck-ees to last?

2. DukesFan

DukesFan Member

no more than 5-7 minutes tops other than that becomes boring and doesn't seem as appealing if someone is really hot and horny and wants his balls off..

3. ethos123

ethos123 Member

Albums:
    I'm happy with a 15 - 20 minute b/j - like my partner to go slow.
    :wink:

4. malakos

Gold Member

Really depends on the mood for me.

5. D_Bobby_Saux

D_Bobby_Saux Account Disabled

5-7 of continual service will do it for me.

6. MisterSlave

Gold Member

Albums:
    It really depends. . I am a bottom for anal intercourse. . but enjoy many many more activities than just that.

with regard to oral. . It really just depends on the biology of the (top)-Dick I am sucking. It matters very little to me how long the guy lasts. I can have a good time sucking on a guy for a couple mins. . or long extended sessions where it can take a few hours for a guy to cum.

My leather dom. . the man who (trained) me. . is 9x6. . it can take him quite a while to build up to a fluid-orgasm. I am quite happy to mouth his dick for a while.

Now, at times after about an hour or 2 my jaw can get rather sore and tired. . the key with it is communication. . My dom. always expects me to communicate with him how I feel and what I need etc. In other words, if my jaw is getting sore, he wants to know it.

One of the key concepts that (healthy BDSM . .or healthy-leather) has. . is communication. . and Not Breaking your "toy". If my dom pushed me to the point where I were to be broken, then he could not use me to please him.

In other words. . Good doms usually have some degree of empathy. . even sadists. . because a Broken toy. . does the dom no good.

7. nate5000

nate5000 New Member

Albums:
    I once made a guy cum in 2 minutes. It was my record. I was ofcourse disappointed because my cheek muscles was just warming up. So I told him to return the ff. Day and he did. I prefer 20-40 minutes, but with my above-average sucking skills, 80% of the time they cum fast.

8. CraigS41

CraigS41 Member

Albums:
    I had a buddy in north Idaho that was able to suck my dick and balls and make it last well over an hour. If the guy spends too much time on my dick and especially on my dick head, I will shoot in a minute or two, But, I can also cum multiple times. My records are 6 loads from a non-stop BJ and 15 loads in a day :)

Craig

9. BigDickSmallGuy

BigDickSmallGuy New Member

I find oral pretty boring so five minutes max giving or receiving.

10. BJprincess

BJprincess New Member

Nate, I could use some tips...i like to think of myself as an oral expert (have made some guys cum pretty fast) but would love to improve my technique. Care to share?

11. erratic

Gold Member

How about all day?

There are lots of threads that go into loving detail about dick-sucking skills, but my quick bit of advice would be to befriend the frenulum.

12. CASizeQueen

CASizeQueen Member

Albums:
    I'm big on quickies. I like a guy who can shoot within 5 minutes. But it's really not about what I like when i'm on my knees. Since I get off on giving pleasure, he can do pretty much what he wants.

Some guys can last and last because that's their pleasure. Other just want to bust a nut. All good as long as I can yell "NEXT"! :bj::bj::bj:

13. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    until I cum.

14. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    it depends on how i feel. sometimes i like to suck for as long as possible (an hour or more) and sometimes i would prefer 10 minutes. it can vary based on how much he seems to be feeling it, too -- if he seems like he wants to move onto something else, i lose my interest a bit too.

one guy i sucked would always cum within 1 minute of me sucking him -- that was definitely too short! it never got any better, either, so he was not the most fun i have had :\

15. HFOStimmer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    east of Columbus or south of Youngstown, Ohio
    When I used to have sex, I liked giving and receiving long BJs. So, 90 minutes is pretty good.

16. Blacklion12

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I love long sessions because I last a long time...I normally have them down there 30-60 mins.

17. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have you given up on sex or just had a lack of opportunities (or perhaps some private issues not for sharing. Shame to waste you dick though! Very nice.

18. enderwiggen88

enderwiggen88 Member

Albums:
    Giving: I don't like my jaw to get sore, so no more than 20-30 minutes. Receiving: Until I cum. Really like guys that tease and make them last a good long time.

19. woodenman101

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm bi (so wrong forum), but I love to have very long drawn-out sessions.

Individual bjs can take around 1h and I usually cum twice in a session, occasionally 3x and rarely 4. Going for that length of time does have the occasional problem of the head going numb from over-stimulation, but I can usually finish myself off if I think that's starting to be a problem. Being thick, teeth are also a perennial problem, so I prefer to find guys that identify themselves as dedicated suckers rather than random Joes. This comes with the added bonus that being big oral cock-whores tends to help them push through the achey-jaw barrier!

As someone mentioned giving up on fucking earlier, I'm not really into anal (and find I lose my erection from it after a while except in very rare cases) but will do it if the sucker is looking for it. I do find that meeting guys that identify themselves as oral bottoms means that this isn't usually a requirement.

20. crv

crv
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    This is me as well. I never cum with oral alone.