Pregnant Sex with Big Cock

OhCanada

1st Like
Media
My wife is pregnant and we are having some trouble having sex. She is in the first trimester and not having the same sex drive anyways. However, when we do, she is not able to take me very deep at all (lets say no more than 4 inches or so.) Is this normal? I don't mind it, just wondering if others have run into this as well.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wait until the second and third trimesters. She should get really hot and horny once the hormones kick in full time. The first trimester is difficult because of the changes her body is going through. Morning sickness and all that. Once her titties get big and full be sure to pay special attention to them. Then once the milk starts flowing, oo la la. When she gets big with child be extra careful of how you fuck her. She will be hot for your dick. Just be attentive to how she wants to be fucked. From the rear spoon fashion on the side is good. 90 degree on the side forward is good too. Just allow her to take as much of you as she wants and enjoy the ride. Pregnant woman are super horny and juicy. You can have great sex right up to delivery. The uterus needs to stay in shape during pregnancy from frequent strong cum contractions. And the fetus enjoys it too. Congratulations!:arms:

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What Was Funny? He Was Trying To Be Helpful And Was Stating Facts As They Have Been For Him. I Don't Get People Attacking Others ??

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LIKED the post! The description and the imagery. It was perfect.

I was just imagining someone saying "And once the milk starts flowing OO LA LA" :biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women are extra horny during pregnancy, but some women just don't fancy it at all either, you have to take your cue from your wife, let her be the one to set the sexual rules during pregnancy.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to second what SP said. I was very horny my first trimester and less as the pregnancy progressed. Every woman is different. Your job, dad, for the next nine months is to listen to her more than usual, pamper her more than usual, let her have her way most all of the time, and generally treat her even more like a queen than you did before she was pregnant. She's carrying the most precious gift anyone can give you, and it's not easy. The rest of her pregnancy should be all about her and her desires. In other words, don't pressure her about this, except maybe urge her to talk to her obstetrician.

There isn't a phycial reason I can think of why her vagina would be less deep during her first trimester because the uterus is still very, very small. Even so, most women are able to have sex with no great problems all the way to delivery. I remember my belly getting in the way more than having any vaginal problems.

The obvious thing to do is have her talk to her obstetrician about this. She'll get a pelvic exam anyway, and that's as good a time as any to bring up the sexual problems. It very well could be a problem, as being physically unable to accomodate your regular partner isn't normal, especially so early when very few structural changes have taken place.

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's nothing dangerous. lets fuck as early. my wife and i fucked all time during 9 month. it was great time/ fuck-cum-no condoms/

Media
My wife is pregnant and we are having some trouble having sex. She is in the first trimester and not having the same sex drive anyways. However, when we do, she is not able to take me very deep at all (lets say no more than 4 inches or so.) Is this normal? I don't mind it, just wondering if others have run into this as well.

In general sex is safe during the course of a pregnancy without complications. My husband was not very well endowed, so I never encountered a problem with taking his full length when I was carrying. Every woman's body is different,however, and if you suspect that there is medical reason why your wife can no longer accomodate your length, then you should consult your ob/gyn.

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wait until the second and third trimesters. She should get really hot and horny once the hormones kick in full time. The first trimester is difficult because of the changes her body is going through. Morning sickness and all that. Once her titties get big and full be sure to pay special attention to them. Then once the milk starts flowing, oo la la. When she gets big with child be extra careful of how you fuck her. She will be hot for your dick. Just be attentive to how she wants to be fucked. From the rear spoon fashion on the side is good. 90 degree on the side forward is good too. Just allow her to take as much of you as she wants and enjoy the ride. Pregnant woman are super horny and juicy. You can have great sex right up to delivery. The uterus needs to stay in shape during pregnancy from frequent strong cum contractions. And the fetus enjoys it too. Congratulations!:arms:

While I would have worded this differently, there is ALLOT of truth in this.
This was the only time my wife let me have anal sex with her.