Premature ejaculation

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by kevin91, Oct 11, 2012.

1. kevin91

kevin91 Member

Seoul, South-Korea. But I'm a world traveller.
    I was thinking last night after sex if there would be anything I could do for my premature cumshots. Ofc you can always masturbate before sex but that is not very often an option if you go out with some new girl and she doesn't know about the problem and you don't have chances to get it done before sex. It's not a big deal with my wife, she's used to it and gets satisfied other ways too but it's rather ashaming with other girls.

Has anyone of you tried some supplements or something to find a more permanent or better solution than just jacking off before sex?

Also when I talk about premature, I mean that I usually cum during the first minute if I don't take it very slowly and stop. A few times with a hot girl I have started to ejaculate pretty much instantly after getting it in and it's very embarrasing. Also it's quite ashaming to discuss about this with a doctor so maybe I'll try some other things first.

2. jeff926

Gold Member

IMHO, if you were not married yet, it would be ok to have fun with other girls. If I were you, I would try to solve the problem for my wife. Be faithful to your wife and respect her.

3. NightFish

NightFish Member

Albums:
    The best solution for Rapid Ejaculation is practice, practice, practice. The more sex you have the more you can train your body. When I was a young man I over came this problem by having sex once or twice a day for over a year. The Sweetest workout program I ever followed.

Stop over thinking the issue, it will make you nuts.

4. D_Anne_T_Freeze

D_Anne_T_Freeze Account Disabled

I've only had one guy who was like that. I made him get up and walk round the room whenever he got close. However i don't know if it worked as he was so bad in bed in other respects that i only slept with him twice. At least you recognise the problem. He refused to believe that 2 minutes wasn't normal.

5. Dicklicker1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Low dose Anti-depressant (Zoloft) will make it harder to cum.

6. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

Happened all the time with me when a teenager, I used to tell the girls they were so lovely I couldn't stop myself cumming so soon, but it wasn't long before I was hard again and able to give them a good long fucking, having been de-sensitized.

I trained myself to 'dry cum' - when I felt I was about to cum I'd pull out (later I'd just slow down) and have a mini-orgasm without producing semen. Again, this de-sensitized me.

Your wife will appreciate it too, as well as your other females. Maybe practice with them and give your wife a nice surprise?

7. BKBLL08

BKBLL08 Member

Lexipro is prescribed for premature ejaculation

8. kevin91

kevin91 Member

But to get those medicines I would have to go to doctor. Do they believe me if I tell about my problem or do they just say "go back and masturbate"?

Also its very easy to say "don't think about it", ofc I think about it when I'm about to do things with someone for the very first time and it really doesn't help me to last longer :p

9. Joll

Gold Member

I think the advice here has been pretty good. It IS embarrassing to talk with a doctor, but they will take you seriously if you speak to them - and is it any more embarrassing than having this problem?

Speak with one and either get a prescription, or follow some advice (have a lot of sex and practise, or cum once, then get hard again). There's exercises you can try too - but there's no 'easy' answer, they all involve you taking some action. ;)

10. D_Newlander_Navellint

D_Newlander_Navellint Account Disabled

Not sure what your relationship is like with your wife, but if your not in an "Open" relationship its probably because you are a douche bag cheating on your wife. Natures emasculation of you. Sorry for the rant. Get a divorce and have her get tested for std's its the least you could do.

11. B_ItalianDonkey

B_ItalianDonkey New Member

I know this is the standard answer, but what I suggest is just to try edging, either by masturbation or with your wife.
    When I was a virgin I edged A LOT when I masturbated, and once I got laid I discovered it gave me a huge control on my orgasm, allowing me to come basically when I wish.

12. Joll

Gold Member

I did that too. I just assumed everyone did, to make the enjoyment last longer, hehe. :tongue:

13. beretta216

beretta216 New Member

Best thing I recommend, if you know you're going to get laid -- an hour-ish before you know you're going to fuck, fire off a quick load by hand. Gives you a LOT of stamina. Sometimes when I wanna do a marathon session with the girl, I'll fire off some ammo manually... and I can really drill the fuck out of her.

14. browneu

browneu New Member

You get hard and go at it again.

15. achillesx

achillesx Member

Albums:
    Find a dude who can fuck your wife properly. Then you have nothing to worry about.

16. kevin91

kevin91 Member

And how does that exactly solve the problem?

17. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    My friend you have touch the biggest problem concern to sexual relation between brides.
    Say bride because they help and support each other,any other girl send a man to the shit.
    The best aid its a liquid called chinese brush,and of course to try practice sex
    the other biggest problem its erection,if man need stimulation don't mind,but if you cum during stimulation. This is critical
    and the other sex problems are those concern to cock size and volume.
    With all those points a bit up than standard level, its possible to have sexual problems