• Wentworth Miller

Votes: 175 18.0%

• Total voters

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How would you rank these men in penis size?

Ashton Kutcher
Chad Michael Murry
James Marsden
Ryan Phillippe
Wentworth Miller
STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!:mad: Before you or anyone else runs one of these polls would you PLEASE bear in mind that not all of us are glued to the TV twenthy-four hours a day!! Some of us are "old farts" with other interests. Could you please provide a face picture of the contestants and a brief description of who they are and what they do. I am familiar with the names Ashton Kutcher and Ryan Phillippe, I have no idea who or what the other three men are. Which makes any effort to vote, much less take part in this survey rather pointless.:cool: Thanks

dems08

Loved Member
Media
STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!:mad: Before you or anyone else runs one of these polls would you PLEASE bear in mind that not all of us are glued to the TV twenthy-four hours a day!! Some of us are "old farts" with other interests. Could you please provide a face picture of the contestants and a brief description of who they are and what they do. I am familiar with the names Ashton Kutcher and Ryan Phillippe, I have no idea who or what the other three men are. Which makes any effort to vote, much less take part in this survey rather pointless.:cool: Thanks

Just for you.

Attachments

dems08

Loved Member
Media
This is the wonderful clip from One Tree Hill where Chad has to walk nude down the hallway of his school after his clothes are taken from the showers.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I vote for Mattsdong!! I have found height is not an indicator of cock size, I have found a lot of short guys to be well hung and they look more impressive for thier size!!

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
After seeing all these great pics from Dems, I have voted for Chad! I think Ashton is the smallest, but I think he is the hottest :)

afromla

Just Browsing
Media
We have the same taste in men dems. I love Chad and think it would be close between him and Wentworth for the biggest, but I'll say Wentworth.

As far as Ryan, there is a movie where he is wet and you can see the head of his cock. It looked medium sized.

I think Ashton to be small.

I don't care about James Marsden's size. I just want to do him.