• Paul Walker

Votes: 280 16.8%
  • Justin Timberlake

Votes: 239 14.3%

• Total voters

dems08

Loved Member
Media
Out of this group of hot men who do you think would be the most endowed?

Orlando Bloom
Tom Welling
Hayden Christensen
Paul Walker
Justin Timberlake

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
dems08 said:

Orlando Bloom
Tom Welling
Hayden Christensen
Justin Timberlake
Paul Walker

Orlando Bloom~ Tiny

Tom Welling~So fucking HUGE

Hayden Christensen~not a bad site

Justin Timberlake~average

Paul Walker~good looking guy, who cares:rolleyes:

dems08 said:

Orlando Bloom
Tom Welling
Hayden Christensen
Paul Walker
Justin Timberlake

in order; Paul, Tom, Justin, Hayden, Orlando

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like "pretty boys" but I'm really not into any of those guys. Paul Walker & Hayden Christensen almost, but the rest not at all. And I have never seen why anyone thinks Justin Timberlake is hot.

ChuckRich said:
I like "pretty boys" but I'm really not into any of those guys. Paul Walker & Hayden Christensen almost, but the rest not at all. And I have never seen why anyone thinks Justin Timberlake is hot.

Tom, Paul, and Hayden are all hot, imho. I agree that Justin is just okay and I don't find Orlando sexy at all.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ChuckRich said:

I'm with you. Forget Hayden for me, I'd pick Paul and maybe Tom, but meh.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
chuckrich you must be joking I've been in love with Justin Timberlake for years

dems08

Loved Member
Media
Paul and Tom are the largest in height, both 6'3". I have to give my vote to Paul, though I think both would have big cocks. Orlando is the only one of the group under 6', however I know that height is not an accurate meter in penis size.

From what I have seen and read on the net Hayden and Paul are both uncut. Justin and Tom are for sure cut and Orlando is unknown.

UncutDiggler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you guys want to know Paul Walker's penis size, I remember reading in Stuff magazine a couple of years ago, or maybe it was Maxim or FHM, and Paul Walker was being interviewed in a section about weightlifting and he was asked how much he could bench. I forget how much he said he could lift, but he said he always understates it and then said, and I remember the quote almost exactly because of the candid nature, "It's like when you tell a girl it's 6 inches and she says it's more like 6 1/2." It's cool that he was so open about his average penis size, and even understating it to girls. On www.circumstitions.com it says that he is uncircumcised, but it doesn't offer any evidence.

madman411

Experimental Member
Media
UncutDiggler said:
If you guys want to know Paul Walker's penis size, I remember reading in Stuff magazine a couple of years ago, or maybe it was Maxim or FHM, and Paul Walker was being interviewed in a section about weightlifting and he was asked how much he could bench. I forget how much he said he could lift, but he said he always understates it and then said, and I remember the quote almost exactly because of the candid nature, "It's like when you tell a girl it's 6 inches and she says it's more like 6 1/2." It's cool that he was so open about his average penis size, and even understating it to girls. On www.circumstitions.com it says that he is uncircumcised, but it doesn't offer any evidence.

well it also says Keanu Reeves is uncircumcised, however he got circumcised with River Phoenix a couple years back. I don't remember that exact article. It was on club18-35 before their site went down. Also Jesse Metcalfe is reportedly cut I read too. I don't know where some of these sites get their sources.

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
According to my reliable sources:

Orlando Bloom-huge
Tom Welling-no idea but he sure is pretty
Hayden Christensen-average, bottom, crystal queen
Paul Walker-average
Justin Timberlake-5 inches

I've heard Walker's well hung. 'A-List' had him down as 'hung'. I dont know. Its between Walker and Bloom I think. I dont think Welling is big.

dems08

Loved Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
According to my reliable sources:

Orlando Bloom-huge

I have never seen Orlando with even a hint of a bulge, but I would love to. Also I have just watched Joyride with Paul Walker again, and I don't know for sure if he's got the biggest dick of this bunch but he sure as hell has the best ass!

Reactions: metaldevilmc