• Paul Walker

Votes: 280 16.8%
  • Justin Timberlake

Votes: 239 14.3%

• Total voters

moonrage

Just Browsing
Media
A few years ago, if my memory serves, Details magazine had an article about Hollywood's H-list ( as in hung list). Orlando was in there, supposedly 9 inches. Other celebs in the list are: George Clooney, Ben Affleck, John Rocker, Derek Jeter, Johnny Depp, LL Cool J, Shaq O Neil, and a few others.

moonrage

Just Browsing
Media
Other names in the H-list just came back to me. Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson, Matt Dillion, Matthew Mcconaughey, Kevin Costner, Tobey Maguire, and Sean Penn.

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok guys here comes the bulge from Hayden Christensen in tight pants!:biggrin1: :cool:

hayden7-7.jpg

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tannie said:
Ok guys here comes the bulge from Hayden Christensen in tight pants!:biggrin1: :cool:

hayden7-7.jpg
Nice pic.

However, I don't think the jeans are all that tight and I don't think he is bulging all that much, but maybe it was taken, in his native , and we are seeing the affects of winter cold. AND before anyone asks the undeniably blatant and obviously rhetorical questions (What is he doing? Why is he smoking?); let me tell you, he is smoking because he is a smoker.

BTW, I'm first in the line of volunteers willing to help him with his oral fixation. If any one tries to cut in front of me, you will end up kneeling on the floor, helping me with getting-oral fixation.

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good question I wish to know that.I think it is oel or from his cigarette!:confused:

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is from Hayden's upcoming movie Chasing Temptation and hopefully it comes next year in march in the theaters.:smile:

Now

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only would want Paul W. He have a nice one, and is nice everywhere els as well.

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tom W. with the biggest
Hayden second
Paul Walker third
Justin fourth
Orlando who care's other than his girlfriend

dems08

Loved Member
Media
It is from Hayden's upcoming movie Chasing Temptation and hopefully it comes next year in march in the theaters.:smile:

Just saw a preview of the movie on youtube. I almost hit the floor when a lifeless Hayden is on a table and two young women question of they should remove his clothes to check for broken bones after he has fallen from a tree.

Hayden has never been more sexy than now.

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how often I saw the trailer.I so can't wait for this movie.Yeah that was funny with the nuns checking his broken bones and he watching them,lol.There is more to the bathtube scene,but they have only give us a short scene,damn them!
I think he will be much hotter in Awake!He looks so yummy in this movie!Not to forget the new one Jumper movie he is filmimg.How older he got,the hotter he get!