Prince Harry

LRR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if you ask me he is hung. if you look at the pictures, carefully you will see that it has notting to do with his cloths.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LRR said:
Well, if you ask me he is hung. if you look at the pictures, carefully you will see that it has notting to do with his cloths.
Agreed, it's not a fold of cloth.
Do princes carry their own wallets or are there attendants for that purpose?

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
johnwade79 said:
I have read humors that Prince Harry is the prince that has the real family treasure in the cock department. Has anyone else read or heard these humors? Or better yet can someone confirm them? Or better yet still, have pictures?

His father (James Hewitt) is very well-endowed AND a redhead !

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
He's the horny one and very well hung. One of our wonderful British newspapers (owned by an American) published a picture of Charles naked on holiday in France some years ago and he was big. Like father, like son (sometimes).

sky+

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lucky_Luke said:
It would appear.

I spent last evening looking through every picture I could find of Prince Harry and I must say there is quite a few that show a substantial bulge, even when he was just a little 'Princeling'. Some photos show a bit more than others.

And don't forget the "polo-adjustment" photos, or the 'muddy-rugby' photo.

In other words, there are quite a few photos of Prince Harry over the years that do show a substantial bulge, so it is reasonable to assert that Prince Harry probably is rather well endowed.

And I think he's really hot!

Is it possible for someone to find that 'muddy-rugby' photo that you so gratefully call it.

Thanks.

Wren

Just Browsing
Media
wi_sugargrl said:
Social climber, I think not. Princess Diana's father was the 8th Earl of Spencer and she was descended from King Charles I. It has always been said that Diana had more royal blood than Prince Charles. Here are the details from Wikipedia:
Diana Frances Spencer was born as the youngest daughter of Edward Spencer, Viscount Althorp, and his first wife, Frances Spencer, Viscountess Althorp (formerly the Honourable Frances Burke Roche) at Park House on the Sandringham estate. She was baptised at St. Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham, by Rt. Rev. Percy Herbert (rector of the church and former Bishop of Norwich and Blackburn); her godparents included John Floyd (the chairman of Christie's) and Mary Colman (a niece of the Queen Mother). Partially American in ancestry — a great-grandmother was the American heiress Frances Work - she was also a descendant of King Charles I.

:smile: :wink: :cool: :biggrin1: :tongue:

I agree with you there. Princess Diana does not qualify as a social climber. The Duchess of York is more likely to be in that catergory.

karr-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if he really is as big as the pictures say, I would love to meet the guy. William was cute when he was smaller, but Harry is still cute as hell.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in the checkout line at the grocery store today and the tabloid on display was claiming that Camilla had driven Harry to a nervous breakdown, as evidenced by his
- drinking binges
-flashing people
- and outbursts of cursing.

I wanted to read it and see what they were saying...
but it was time to pay!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dominik20 said:
I don't think he is hung ;-)

I guess he must grow on you. Actually Harry probably got the red hair from the Spencers and that face is pure Mountbatten...HE is his grandfather coming and going. "They look alike, they walk alike and sometimes even talk alike, you could lose your mind. When Princes are two of a kind....."

Reactions: Thaloma

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you not old enough to have seen the re runs from "The Patty Duke show", I thought this para phrased trip down memory lane might add some light and levity to the bond between Grandfather and grandson...

THE MOUNTBATTEN SHOW THEME

Meet Phillip, who's lived most everywhere,
From the Greek Isles to Barclay Square.
But Harry fills his youthful nights
With blackening eyes and drunken fights— What a crazy pair!

They're Mountbattens,
Identical princes all the way.
One pair of matching bookends,
Different as night and day.

Where Phillip adores a Glen Levitt,
His gracious queen, and horsey set ,
Our Harry loves to rock and roll,
A lager makes him lose control — What a wild duet!

They're Mountbattens,

Identical princes and you'll find,
They laugh alike, they walk alike,
At times they even talk alike —
You can lose your mind,
When princes are two of a kind.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
there is a chance that he is hung, also there could be a chance that he may have strapped something to appear that way, personally I see no need to drool over him, he isn't a bad looking young man, just nothing spatacular. that is only my opinion

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
jfrsndvs said:
there is a chance that he is hung, also there could be a chance that he may have strapped something to appear that way, personally I see no need to drool over him, he isn't a bad looking young man, just nothing spatacular. that is only my opinion

Hmmmm... I kinda doubt that a Prince would have a strap-on, be allowed to buy one, or could have bought one without the media going nuts. I think whatever is in the shorts, is all him.
-B

guypak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would really like 2 know if he is....but im sure within the next year he will be uncovered

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's the head of a polo mallet.

It could also be a satellite phone.

Or his emergency extraction caller, they are usually a little larger than a garage door opener; a police commander (he does go commando) friend told me that.