Prince Harry

Ette

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't be surprised if Harry is hung I saw the pics of Charles and they were pretty much an eye opener! I have a nephew who is pretty well hung and his clothes tend to show the whole thing off in the same manner!For those who think he resembles Hewitt I tend to disagree, I saw photos of the young princes(Charles brothers) all my life and I have felt that Harry over time has resmbled both his uncles on either side quite strongly. The Earl of Wessex and the Earl Spencer. If anything the older he gets the more the resemblence comes forward. At one time there was a picture of Edward in braces which so resembled Harry at the same age it was startling. as for the rumour of Andrew being a love child he resembles his maternal grandmother and her side of the family (Bowes-Lyon).

My opinion on the marriage of the Wales was a lot of bad things on either side but I do recall that Diana made a statement quite early on that she blamed the Queen and her court for keeping her from living with her Mother -it was quite a sensational court case the Spencer's divorce- and that may have been a big factor in a lot of her emotional development. The one thing that has always struck me is the inconsistancies of her stories and her use of the press she "hated" to tell them. Whereas Charles has alays tried to avoid a cooperation with the press, and he hs never apologized for his hatred of them. No one was right in the whole thing but if you get beyond the whole of it you had a couple who were extremely incompatible and a press who had buggered up so mnay of Charles relationships its no wonder he married the first girl they really approved of as he wasn't getting any younger.

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, make up your own mind that it's a fold of cloth.

Sorry, anything like that would NEVER be hidden away in any other photo. But you can dream.

Glansman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
johnwade79 said:
I have read humors that Prince Harry is the prince that has the real family treasure in the cock department. Has anyone else read or heard these humors? Or better yet can someone confirm them? Or better yet still, have pictures?

ALways looks sweet and gentle to me. The pics I have seen showing cock have all been phoney but I'm not sure about the one I got which doesn't portray him nekki but in a pair of khaki shorts. The meat hanging down his left leg looks enormous - and it DOESN'T seem to be a Photoshop deal either.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
DaveGoodie said:
The big ear and nose are a result of in-breeding. Inbreeding would favour large penises too.

And if you click your heals three times and say "I wish I was normal" you'll stop being a troll.

All of those things are a result of genes inherited from parents, not inbreeding.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
no I don't think that its a bottle, he has something shoved in there, if he was really that hung, the world would have heard it a long time ago, but I do think that he might have put something in there just for some sort of attention, or it could be a photoshop job.

IanTheTall said:
See previous posts. I'm now leaning toward it being another 0.3L bottle of water, like the one he has in his left hand.