Prince Harry

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like a cell phone to me -- it doesn't seem to actually connect to his body.

Kalle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
if thats for real...then he really has a ROYAL package and is the king...of cock at least:)):biggrin1:

uk_midlands_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Based in Leicester, but travels throughout UK
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well it totally proves the theory that he was not Prince Charles son... Prince Charles is (apparently) well below average in size... Major James Hewitt on the other hand was reportedly hung like an guards horse, and both have ginger hair... so thats two things Harry got from him :smile:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
uk_midlands_guy said:
Well it totally proves the theory that he was not Prince Charles son... Prince Charles is (apparently) well below average in size... Major James Hewitt on the other hand was reportedly hung like an guards horse, and both have ginger hair... so thats two things Harry got from him :smile:

Look to Edward, Earl Spencer, Diana's father, as being responsible for her sons' endowment. That is very often how the trait is passed. It was in my case. My father was of average endowment while my mother's father was clearly the carrier of the big dick gene that's prevalent in my generation.

nycbum

1st Like
Media
Go to Perezhilton.com and they have a pick of him showing an outline of his cock. It doesnt look to big.

Oh go to sub-category Royals Royce.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nycbum said:
Go to Perezhilton.com and they have a pick of him showing an outline of his cock. It doesnt look to big.

Oh go to sub-category Royals Royce.
As I just said there:
It's the harness.
If there where large equipment, in those pants, it would be a round bulge, and not the pointy bump that is seen, in the right (walking) picture.