Prince Harry

pomaus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Prince Harry's father was not James Hewitt. I don't really understand why people still believe in this conspiracy.
You only have to look at prince Harry's cousin George. The son of The Lady Elizabeth Sarah Lavinia McCorquodale (Princess Dianna's sister)

Harry inherited the Spencer gene and the ginger locks.

Of course Harry is much better looking than his cousin George

Attachments

Reactions: sizequeenie

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm sure these are reposts but i just love his legs.

Whatever happened to the chicks at this party? They'd be the ones who could share some stories of Harry's willie. Then again, if it needed to be kept secret, we may never hear from these chicks again. Did they all turn up dead in the Las Vegas desert?

By the way, anybody else see what was going on in the reflection of the the second pic? That must have been one friggin awesome fuckfest!!!!!!!

pomaus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whatever happened to the chicks at this party? They'd be the ones who could share some stories of Harry's willie. Then again, if it needed to be kept secret, we may never hear from these chicks again. Did they all turn up dead in the Las Vegas desert?

By the way, anybody else see what was going on in the reflection of the the second pic? That must have been one friggin awesome fuckfest!!!!!!!
Which pic? What reflection? I must be missing something :-(

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Which pic? What reflection? I must be missing something :-(

In 02.jpg, the one with the big red star on Harry's asscrack. In the extreme left of the pic it shows the reflection of what appears to be a dude on top of a chick holding her legs up. Idk, maybe I'm seeing too much.

pomaus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In 02.jpg, the one with the big red star on Harry's asscrack. In the extreme left of the pic it shows the reflection of what appears to be a dude on top of a chick holding her legs up. Idk, maybe I'm seeing too much.
I think you might be right, well spotted. in the next pic that has the star removed it is a little more clearer. It does look like a couple engaging in some deep thrusting action lol.
Damn there must be more revealing pics out there, I imagine the royal family coughed up some pretty large sums of money for ownership of these photo's and they will never now see the light of day :-(

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you might be right, well spotted. in the next pic that has the star removed it is a little more clearer. It does look like a couple engaging in some deep thrusting action lol.
Damn there must be more revealing pics out there, I imagine the royal family coughed up some pretty large sums of money for ownership of these photo's and they will never now see the light of day :-(

Yup. Probably Harry's bodyguard, defiling another one of our virginal, young American ladies! (Lucky girls ).

I wonder what the royal budget is these days for "paying off" the young ladies to keep their mouths shut (afterwards, of course, not before the act) and not talk to the press about the family's jewels (sorry, just can't help myself here. There's just SO much to material to use!). Or, as I said, there are some dead "tarts" lying in the desert somewhere being picked at by vultures. BTW, I hope Harry uses protection - there's lots of STDs out there, son! Don't want to bring any little diseases back to the family palace. I personally hate when that happens in my family. The whole palace goes into a tizzy, and the Queen Mum gets soooo f-ing pissed!

Hope I didn't offend you, mate. Just lots of laughs.