"Prince Phillip Flashes His Dong"

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I wonder what the Queen has to say about this latest male member of her family to have a pic snapped of his Royal Jewels?:rolleyes:

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Prince" Phillip???? OMG. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I am so totally creeped out now! Serious case if the heebie-jeebies.

S

SirConcis

I took a huge risk and looked at the picture.

I suspect that behin the "crown" is just black and now crown jewels and saussage are visible.

Note that while the rest of the body loses weight and gets thinner with age, the penis remains and ends up sticking out more when there is less belly.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is a little too old now, but some decades ago I would have liked the view. Now I don´t care.

But generally the british princes seem to be relatively well hung. I have seen paparazzi fotos of Prince Charles´and Prince William´s penises and they seem to be a little above average even that not extremely hung (William seems to be quite thick down there, even that not particulary long). And rumours say that Prince Harry is the biggest of them, but who knows...

So I would immagine that also Prince Philip is hung.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have to love the Windsor family....we've now seen Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince Andrew and Prince Harry and their crown jewels.

I think one of the sexy things about older men is that the penis still looks ‘younger’ than the rest of them. I was in a sauna with a old guy, on holiday, and he was griping about his children and grandchildren, etc, in a good natured way, and both our towels were open. I could really see how nice his penis looked and how strapping he must have been as a younger man. That sort of age disgust——‘oh, I can’t unsee that old penis now that I’ve seen it, woe is me’—-is kind of sad, considering that we will all be there one day. It’s not just youth that is beautiful.

I think one of the sexy things about older men is that the penis still looks ‘younger’ than the rest of them. I was in a sauna with a old guy, on holiday, and he was griping about his children and grandchildren, etc, in a good natured way, and both our towels were open. I could really see how nice his penis looked and how strapping he must have been as a younger man. That sort of age disgust——‘oh, I can’t unsee that old penis now that I’ve seen it, woe is me’—-is kind of sad, considering that we will all be there one day. It’s not just youth that is beautiful.

Why in God's name would you bump this thread.

ukfunboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, so I looked... and am very confused. What on earth is going on in that kilt? Massive balls? Can't work out what is what and I can't stop looking! Someone brave check it out and enlighten me please!