Princes' circumcision

zarzuela

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Circumcision is also a traditional with the members of the Spanish Royal Family, so I assume the Crown Prince Felipe is circumcised.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
No intelligent person makes categorical judgements of entire populations based solely on their own opinions and prejudices. It's idiotic.

With respect to the OP: who cares?.

It's not a judgement of a population, it's a judgement of an unnecessary act.
There are no medical reasons for doing it to a normal penis, and considering that about 1 in 1000 circumcisions go wrong and cause damage, it's better not to do it.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought I'd read that it is believed that circumcision reduces the chances of HIV transmission in Africa. That sounds like a pretty compelling medical reason to err on the side of caution and have it done. Besides its generally more hygienic.

In my personal judgment, a circumcised penis is much more aesthetically pleasing in appearance, at least in its flaccid state.

If I had little boys, I wouldn't listen to the "poor little boys, they lost their foreskin", crowd; I'd say "tough shit".

I think guys who are "mourning" the loss of their foreskin should get over it. They can still get plenty of pleasure from their cocks.

On a side note, I finally figured out several years ago why some guys use the public restroom stall to piss rather than the latrine. Its so they can clean their uncircumcised cocks after they've pissed. This because I noticed guys using toilet tissue after a stand-up leak.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
circumsision rates in the uk run at around a mere 15%
mostly due to religious traditions {jewish/muslim traditions}

i can assure you that they manage to pee at urinals, wash twice a day and look pretty damn good.
no, they don't need to clean after a pee...they have these amazing things called "hands", which they can use to hold the shaft, pulling back slighly, exposing the tip as they aim. a one-hand-move that they seem to make with no effort at all.
amazing shit!

if someone uses being cut as a reason not to practice safe sex & personal hygiene then i don't want to know them! *shudder*

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought I'd read that it is believed that circumcision reduces the chances of HIV transmission in Africa. ...
There are disputed studies that suggest it reduces the chance of female-to-male sexual transmission. Big deal.
That sounds like a pretty compelling medical reason to err on the side of caution and have it done. Besides its generally more hygienic.
For adults deciding for themselves, maybe. If a guy wants to whack off his foreskin based on those disputed studies, fine, that's his stupid decision. It doesn't apply to infants, however.
In my personal judgment, a circumcised penis is much more aesthetically pleasing in appearance, at least in its flaccid state.
That's fine, but in the next sentence ...
If I had little boys, I wouldn't listen to the "poor little boys, they lost their foreskin", crowd; I'd say "tough shit".
You're saying you'd impose you aesthetic preference upon them and to Hell with their right to body integrity? I hope you don't have male children.
I think guys who are "mourning" the loss of their foreskin should get over it. They can still get plenty of pleasure from their cocks.
For anyone who's cut there isn't much choice other than to "get over it". What me and others who don't like it can do is: help prevent it from being done to tomorrows men.
On a side note, I finally figured out several years ago why some guys use the public restroom stall to piss rather than the latrine. Its so they can clean their uncircumcised cocks after they've pissed. This because I noticed guys using toilet tissue after a stand-up leak.
Are you a wannabe Sociologist? Here's some behavioral data for you: intact men usually retract their foreskins when they pee. Flow from said penises is similar to cut penises. You're research is flawed.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Scar tissue is attractive?

Why do you feel it's your right to make that decision? Because it was forced on you?

You obviously have no empathy for those who've lost the use of their penis due to idiot surgeons. What would you do if that happened to your son? Tough shit!

Your ignorance is amazing. All guys would do well to wipe their dicks with a bit of paper after they pee.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I'd read that it is believed that circumcision reduces the chances of HIV transmission in Africa. That sounds like a pretty compelling medical reason to err on the side of caution and have it done. Besides its generally more hygienic.

OMG, CAN I KISS YOU??? MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY...WOW, and coming from a guy?!!!! If I have sons, they will be circumcised... luckily as a future mother I will have that choice.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No parent should have the right to make a decision about lopping off part of their child's dick, it should only be done in the rare cases it needs to be done for medical reasons, otherwise it's a decision only an informed adult has the right to make for himself.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Our parents make a lot of decisions for us when we're young. This is no different than choosing a particular school or having a child baptized in a particular church, etc, etc.

Incidentally, my dad was circumcised at the age of 20 in the Navy (honestly though, I don't know if it was voluntary or required)

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Our parents make a lot of decisions for us when we're young. This is no different than choosing a particular school or having a child baptized in a particular church, etc, etc.

Hmmm, body modification in your mind is the same as social modification? I don't get it.

It's now illegal to circumcise girls so there is obviously a double standard at play. Care to explain why?

dazza_mc

Sexy Member
Media

If circumcision is such a fantastic way to reduce HIV answer me this... Why does the USA (who circumcises) have the highest HIV rates of any developed country in the world? :confused: Check out this interesting table on this website

Circumcised men are at greater risk of HIV infection

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No parent should have the right to make a decision about lopping off part of their child's dick, it should only be done in the rare cases it needs to be done for medical reasons, otherwise it's a decision only an informed adult has the right to make for himself.

Just out of curiousity, how do you feel about parents having infant's ears pierced?

dazza_mc

Sexy Member
Media
Just out of curiousity, how do you feel about parents having infant's ears pierced?

What the hell has ear piercing got to do with it? Ear piercing is hardly a surgical procedure and I don't see a newborn child being strapped down to have his ears pierced :rolleyes:

Anyhoo. I dont even see why I am getting involved. I've never met someone who is circumcised and It is rare I ever will, So i'll relish in that fact :biggrin1:

CPearl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm, body modification in your mind is the same as social modification? I don't get it.

It's now illegal to circumcise girls so there is obviously a double standard at play. Care to explain why?

Female circumcision is the total removal of the clitoris, not merely the 'hood.' It would be akin to removing a male's entire penis.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's silly and often done out of the parents own vanity.

If circumcision is such a fantastic way to reduce HIV answer me this... Why does the USA (who circumcises) have the highest HIV rates of any developed country in the world? :confused:
quote] IMHO, this is because our public and parochial schools teach abstinence as the best way to avoid STD's and pregnancy.

What the hell has ear piercing got to do with it? Ear piercing is hardly a surgical procedure and I don't see a newborn child being strapped down to have his ears pierced :rolleyes: Actually the parent, usually the mom sits with the child in her lap holding her stationary.

Anyhoo. I dont even see why I am getting involved. I've never met someone who is circumcised and It is rare I ever will, So i'll relish in that fact :biggrin1:
You relish the fact that you've never met someone who is circumcised?!? Hmmm, either you are in the UK or perhaps just anti-semite...