Princes' circumcision

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This might be the most dumbest topic I have ever seen on LPSG. We are talking about the useless skin on the penises of two guys who are famous for no other reason than be born?....its that about right?

yes, they are famous for just being born, but this is the celebrity endowments section, and the "useless skin" is attached to their endowments....

Boomerangboyxxl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConcis

Another possibility is that either of them may have had peer pressure to get the snip while in their upper class colleges.

It would most likely be the opposite actually... living in the UK, circumcision is just seen as something Jews do.

I would have thought it was seen as something Americans, Jews and Muslims have done and also I am led to believe it is common amongst families with Carribean origins.

Circumcision did have a burst of poularity in the 1920s when removing tonsils and adenoids and appendix were also done routinely - although presumably mainly amongst those families who could afford it. At that time it was assumed that these organs were redundant and so served no useful purpose.

The continued preference in the USA might be due to:

1. The influence of the evangelical churches
  2. The fact that doctors make a lot of money from it so it is in their financial interest to maintain the social custom
I had heard that among African Americans the practice is less common but have no evidence of that.

In my opinion, since the matter is irreversible and affects the man's sex life it is best left to the individual to chose when an adult - unless there is a pressing medical reason eg phimosis. Why should a parent take away that choice? And it is particularly inappropriate for a mother to chose that her son have the operation as she has no idea what it is like to have a penis in the first place.

It is right to consider male circumcision alongside female circumcison the principle is the same. And male circumcison also varies with some circumcisions removing all of the foreskin and the frenulum which contains many sensory transmitters.

Even if the research that indicates that HIV infection is less likely following circumcision is correct, surely the man should still be left to decide for himself. The matter would be irrelevant if he chooses 'safe' sex so why deny himself the pleasures of a foreskin and the risks of a bodged unecesary operation?

What sort of parent would want to inflcit their prejudcies on their child? Let the child adopt his own prejudcies and decide for himself.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConcis [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Another possibility is that either of them may have had peer pressure to get the snip while in their upper class colleges.

It would most likely be the opposite actually... living in the UK, circumcision is just seen as something Jews do.

I would have thought it was seen as something Americans, Jews and Muslims have done and also I am led to believe it is common amongst families with Carribean origins.

Circumcision did have a burst of poularity in the 1920s when removing tonsils and adenoids and appendix were also done routinely - although presumably mainly amongst those families who could afford it. At that time it was assumed that these organs were redundant and so served no useful purpose.

The continued preference in the USA might be due to:

1. The influence of the evangelical churches
  2. The fact that doctors make a lot of money from it so it is in their financial interest to maintain the social custom
I had heard that among African Americans the practice is less common but have no evidence of that.

In my opinion, since the matter is irreversible and affects the man's sex life it is best left to the individual to chose when an adult - unless there is a pressing medical reason eg phimosis. Why should a parent take away that choice? And it is particularly inappropriate for a mother to chose that her son have the operation as she has no idea what it is like to have a penis in the first place.

It is right to consider male circumcision alongside female circumcison the principle is the same. And male circumcison also varies with some circumcisions removing all of the foreskin and the frenulum which contains many sensory transmitters.

Even if the research that indicates that HIV infection is less likely following circumcision is correct, surely the man should still be left to decide for himself. The matter would be irrelevant if he chooses 'safe' sex so why deny himself the pleasures of a foreskin and the risks of a bodged unecesary operation?

What sort of parent would want to inflcit their prejudcies on their child? Let the child adopt his own prejudcies and decide for himself.

why do some people want to force their predigest on other people who prefer circumcision? your question back at you here. also you are wrong in you thinking about being circ, harms the mans sex life.it has been pr oven oven over an over again this is not the case for many MANY circumcised males. and also a women does know about a man an his foreskin we have sex with these men as well as circumcised men as well ,and their are allot of women who will not agree with you and some of these ladies aren't all from the USA either bye the way, also its my choice as a mother and to the fathers as well to have our sons circumcised, as we are responsible for their well being as well as what we think is best for them. so your statement on this has no merit to me nor other people as well im sure. who will or have chosen to have there sons circ. im tired of reading the b/s about how we who like a circ, guy are not having good sex because our hubby b.f what ever doesn't have foreskin. i for one can tell you this is 100% false. a cut cock is so much better than a uncut one. this is my preference though and i have had the experience to back this up as well. many many times, regardless of what you may think of me about this. but its still my preference, you prefer uncut fine thats your preference, but dont start telling us who prefer a cut cock that we are not getting satifiyng sex from our guy, or that we dont have the right as parents to do whats best for our kids. we do an we will. also circumcision is still popular very popular today but it isn't the new thing sort of it is coincided normal. today. and not for just the higher ups so to speak like it use to be in olden day. the foreskin guys way back use to be referred to as heathens, and the upper class of people got circ, so guess even back then it was popular to be circ. huh.:wink: also some info, their is a big difference between female circ, and male circ, a female cir,is like cutting off the head of a guys cock, this isn't what is done to a male during circ, so big difference here between the two. rant over.

Boomerangboyxxl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
why do some people want to force their predigest on other people who prefer circumcision? your question back at you here. also you are wrong in you thinking about being circ, harms the mans sex life.

Circumcision changes the experience for men. If the man chooses to get himself circumcised, why not? I'm not deciding for him, you are saying the parent has that right - to impose their views on their son.

it has been pr oven oven over an over again this is not the case for many MANY circumcised males. and also a women does know about a man an his foreskin we have sex with these men as well as circumcised men as well ,and their are allot of women who will not agree with you

It is the man who experiences the differences not the woman. Of course if his partner prefers circumcision there's nothing to prevent him electing to get it done to please her

and some of these ladies aren't all from the USA either bye the way, also its my choice as a mother and to the fathers as well to have our sons circumcised, as we are responsible for their well being as well as what we think is best for them.

As parents you are responsible for them whilst they are children but once they are adults they are responsible for themselves. Unless you are suggesting that your son needs to be cut so that he can have sex, there is no need for you to make that irreversible decison for him

so your statement on this has no merit to me nor other people as well im sure. who will or have chosen to have there sons circ. im tired of reading the b/s about how we who like a circ, guy are not having good sex because our hubby b.f what ever doesn't have foreskin. i for one can tell you this is 100% false. a cut cock is so much better than a uncut one. this is my preference though and i have had the experience to back this up as well. many many times, regardless of what you may think of me about this. but its still my preference, you prefer uncut fine thats your preference, but dont start telling us who prefer a cut cock that we are not getting satifiyng sex from our guy,

I'm not telling you what you should prefer. I'm suggesting you to stop depriving your son of his personal choice about his body.

or that we dont have the right as parents to do whats best for our kids. we do an we will.

Why is it YOUR right? Why do YOU have the right to change his body? Why isn't it his right to decide?

also circumcision is still popular very popular today but it isn't the new thing sort of it is coincided normal. today. and not for just the higher ups so to speak like it use to be in olden day. the foreskin guys way back use to be referred to as heathens, and the upper class of people got circ, so guess even back then it was popular to be circ. huh.:wink:

And your point is?

also some info, their is a big difference between female circ, and male circ, a female cir,is like cutting off the head of a guys cock, this isn't what is done to a male during circ, so big difference here between the two. rant over.

There are different types of male and female circumcison, some remove more sensitive parts of the body than others. But both change the body for social reasons and cannot be reversed - why should an adult impose his or her preferences on a young child?

Why would you need or want to control your child's life as an adult?

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
why do some people want to force their predigest on other people who prefer circumcision? your question back at you here. also you are wrong in you thinking about being circ, harms the mans sex life.it has been pr oven oven over an over again this is not the case for many MANY circumcised males. and also a women does know about a man an his foreskin we have sex with these men as well as circumcised men as well ,and their are allot of women who will not agree with you and some of these ladies aren't all from the USA either bye the way, also its my choice as a mother and to the fathers as well to have our sons circumcised, as we are responsible for their well being as well as what we think is best for them. so your statement on this has no merit to me nor other people as well im sure. who will or have chosen to have there sons circ. im tired of reading the b/s about how we who like a circ, guy are not having good sex because our hubby b.f what ever doesn't have foreskin. i for one can tell you this is 100% false. a cut cock is so much better than a uncut one. this is my preference though and i have had the experience to back this up as well. many many times, regardless of what you may think of me about this. but its still my preference, you prefer uncut fine thats your preference, but dont start telling us who prefer a cut cock that we are not getting satifiyng sex from our guy, or that we dont have the right as parents to do whats best for our kids. we do an we will. also circumcision is still popular very popular today but it isn't the new thing sort of it is coincided normal. today. and not for just the higher ups so to speak like it use to be in olden day. the foreskin guys way back use to be referred to as heathens, and the upper class of people got circ, so guess even back then it was popular to be circ. huh.:wink: also some info, their is a big difference between female circ, and male circ, a female cir,is like cutting off the head of a guys cock, this isn't what is done to a male during circ, so big difference here between the two. rant over.

No. Circumcision is genital mutilation. It's done against a child's will. It's there for a purpose. It DOES lessen sexual stimulation. A clit is a mini-penis and is covered by a hood for the same purpose. It's sensitive because it is not in contact with clothing 24-7. Those are the facts. End of discussion.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No. Circumcision is genital mutilation. It's done against a child's will. It's there for a purpose. It DOES lessen sexual stimulation. A clit is a mini-penis and is covered by a hood for the same purpose. It's sensitive because it is not in contact with clothing 24-7. Those are the facts. End of discussion.

how can anyone say what a child's will is, if the child/baby can't even speak to tell you what that will is. in the U.S. a child's will is probably that they don't want to get made fun of all through school and be called "anteater". that's what happened to kids at my elementary/middle/high school when kids found out they were uncut. Also, I've met girls that said they are grossed out by uncut dicks, but never have i met a girl that said she is grossed out by a cut dick. Yes it is an american thing, but when you're in the U.S. you tend to pay attention to the customs here..... unless your name is george W bush. If it were bad for you, it would be illegal or regulated. Even the government in the U.K. doesn't think it's bad, or they would ban it.

It's one thing when people say "i am uncut, and i PERSONALLY like it because...." or "i am cut, and i PERSONALLY like it because..." but it's another thing to be prejudice (or should i say predigest) and talk about someone else's feelings. Bottom line, if you are uncut, you have no idea what it's like to be cut, and if you were cut at a young age, you have no idea what it's like to be uncut. besides, why are so many people concerned with other people's children. why don't you go stand outside a circumcision clinic with a sign, like those freaks who stand outside abortion clinics, with signs that say "abortion is murder". what is your sign gonna say?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell, here we go again ... yards and yards of pro- and anti-cut stuff, which gets a bit boring after the first three miles. Far more interesting is Harry's dick ... where did you get that one from, Cockmo? Can it be genuine?!?! Because he is reputed to be horse-hung, as per the quotes I've mentioned before: that he has a "penis big enough to knock you over" (from a party guest) and "it has to be at least 9 inches" (from a school sports contemporary). And then there's the famous photo of him in shorts with (possibly) this enormous erection bulge, which would match up with this pic.

But, sadly, the good fortune of it being genuine is a bit remote ... ? Any more info?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

you can take your facts and put them where the sun doesn't shine. and it isn't mutilation. end of discussion.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circumcision changes the experience for men. If the man chooses to get himself circumcised, why not? I'm not deciding for him, you are saying the parent has that right - to impose their views on their son.

It is the man who experiences the differences not the woman. Of course if his partner prefers circumcision there's nothing to prevent him electing to get it done to please her

As parents you are responsible for them whilst they are children but once they are adults they are responsible for themselves. Unless you are suggesting that your son needs to be cut so that he can have sex, there is no need for you to make that irreversible decision for him

I'm not telling you what you should prefer. I'm suggesting you to stop depriving your son of his personal choice about his body.

Why is it YOUR right? Why do YOU have the right to change his body? Why isn't it his right to decide?

And your point is?

There are different types of male and female circumcison, some remove more sensitive parts of the body than others. But both change the body for social reasons and cannot be reversed - why should an adult impose his or her preferences on a young child?

Why would you need or want to control your child's life as an adult?

im not controlling him as an adult. but until he is an adult its my responsibility to do what i thinks right for him. until he is an adult. as for the other parts of your reply to my post, its the sos, of the uncut brigade on here. so i will let you have your way. as to not turn this into ww3 as these cut uncut threads always seem to be soon or latter. so you think and believe what you wont an i am going to do the same to me my ways the best an right way, but dont mean it is for you. i also have enough experience with cut, uncut cocks to know what im talking about and also why i prefer them circ, as other women prefer them as well. as im sure you think you do as well. end of this discussion also.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw an article once telling that William and Harry wasent circumcised like it is in the "british crown" tradition. What do you think?

it isn't the crown tradition to be uncircumsied. but it is true they are not circumcised, prince Charles and his two sons all three have their foreskins.

Boomerangboyxxl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im not controlling him as an adult. but until he is an adult its my responsibility to do what i thinks right for him. until he is an adult. as for the other parts of your reply to my post, its the sos, of the uncut brigade on here. so i will let you have your way. as to not turn this into ww3 as these cut uncut threads always seem to be soon or latter. so you think and believe what you wont an i am going to do the same to me my ways the best an right way, but dont mean it is for you. i also have enough experience with cut, uncut cocks to know what im talking about and also why i prefer them circ, as other women prefer them as well. as im sure you think you do as well. end of this discussion also.

Just look at the logic of your approach for a moment.

You say that you don't want to control your son as an adult but that you must be responsible for him until them. No argument there.

On the question of circumcision, whilst you are responsible for him until he is an adult and can decide for himself, you have two options:

Option1: You leave him uncircumcised. Consequences, no disadavantages for him since he can choose to be circumcised when an adult.

Option2: You have him circumcised. Consequences - if he agrees with your decison then no problems but if he disagrees and would have chosen to remain uncircumcised he no longer has that choice becuase you imposed your preference on him.

The issue is not whether being circumcised is better or not. Its about you choosing to carry out an irreversible surgical procedure on your son for no medical reason and thus depriving him of his choice as an adult.

If you really believe that you are acting in his best interests by forcing your choice on him well that's your perogative and it says volumes about your respect or lack of respect for your son.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hell, here we go again ... yards and yards of pro- and anti-cut stuff, which gets a bit boring after the first three miles. Far more interesting is Harry's dick ... where did you get that one from, Cockmo? Can it be genuine?!?! Because he is reputed to be horse-hung, as per the quotes I've mentioned before: that he has a "penis big enough to knock you over" (from a party guest) and "it has to be at least 9 inches" (from a school sports contemporary). And then there's the famous photo of him in shorts with (possibly) this enormous erection bulge, which would match up with this pic.

But, sadly, the good fortune of it being genuine is a bit remote ... ? Any more info?

I love the photo of him in shorts with a tremendously protruding Penis Line. Post that one if you have it . I don't. I found this one on a french site dedicated to photoshop!! But the photo is still HOT as HELL!!

mld2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm happy i'm circumsized... Forskin looks so nasty when it is just hanging there

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mld2, about 70-80% of the world's penises are intact. Are you trying to be offensive to a majority of the world's men?

tradefed22000

Sexy Member
Media
I hate it when this happens. Same thing when a president or politician is mentioned.

Instead of discussing the topic at hand, such as whether or not they were circumsised or how hot they are or their size, people feel the need to state their opinion on a contraversial subject. Most people feel very strongly on such issues and are hostile to other opinions. I am sure the pro-circ crowd holds every bit as much disdain for the anti-circ crowd and vice versa, same thing with people regarding abortion and poltical affiliations. It is all subjective, based on your priority of standards.

Anyways, regarding the Princes, I have no clue. But judgeing by the odd way Wills was holding his penis while urinating, I would say he is uncut. His way of doing it only makes sense if he is pulling back foreskin, I would think.