Problem with anal sex

mogwaigizmo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys,

I have started experimenting anal sex with a friend - he is quite well hung so I knew this would be an issue (especially as I have never done it before).

Anyway we practise a few times and eventually he could penetrate me with no pain on my part. However, he gets about halfway in and then can go no further! When he is pushing it still doesn't hurt, but it feels like there is something blocking the way. I did some research on the structure of the rectum and apparently there is an 'internal' sphyncture (sp??), so I am wondering if this is potentially the problem and I'm not relaxing it somehow?

Has anyone else experienced this or got any advice?

Thanks

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Have you tried pushing out while he slowly goes in? This can "trick" your bowels into opening up. This has worked for me with guys who are long and I don't want to feel discomfort. As long as you are clean inside, you shouldn't have to worry too much about any mess.

mogwaigizmo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks jdoe - I had thought about trying this but yes had worried about what the possible unwanted out come might be.

And slurper - I did try doing a search, but you look at the criteria and see how many results you come up with. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to read through all the threads that came up :(

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
look for SPHINCTER .... a lot of it is mind over body. Relax, and the inner sphincter will open on its own, particularly if you use a nice warm enema before.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are some men who have a curvature in the anal canal which is in about 4 inches. This is a genetic trait in some men and I am also one who has this. Many years ago I also attempted to be anal receptive for a person whom I was very much attracted at the time. The result of my attempt was two weeks of bleeding and a visit to a family friend who was a lesbian MD. She did an examination and stated to me that there was a possibility of doing serious damage to me because of this. She went on to state that this is genetic and to accept the fact that I was one of a minority of men simply not "engineered" to be anal receptive. If you cannot achieve full penetration and feel what in essence is a blockage it is better to error on the side of safety than to force something which has a possibility of doing serious damage under the right circumstances later.

mogwaigizmo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks fuzzyken - that's something I was also worried about as I knew there probably wasn't a standard size to the rectum and assumed there must be some men who have smaller ones that others, and certaintly don't want to do any damage.

I think I will try what jdoe suggested, as long as I take it slow I shouldn't cause any damage and I think I will know quite quickly if it's the sphincter blocking it or something else.

Cheers guys!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
there are at least three other threads that deal with this issue. try doing a search.
If someone has a problem, then let them ask. His problem may be unrelated to someone else. If you don't want to be part of the discussion, then you don't have to.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
damn man.... its all about the angle and lots of lube!!!!

dont give up... if its true your 2nd hole is only 4" deep... you'll have tops lining up to fuck you!!!!

SR_realpat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is the same for everybody autofellatio, really, i'm in medecine studies and from the litlle i know for the moment, everyone has the sigmoid rectum that turns after nearly 6 inches, but there must be a way to rearrange everything down there, or to pass that ( it's not 90 degres lol) since people can fist or took 10 inches dicks/dildos...

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i think mine is slightly deeper than that... i can take a 6" dick no problem, but a really hung guy (he was 8"-9" i think) fucked me and he was pushing on the sigmoid thingy... he pushed on it and finally passed it... i swear it hurt first but after a few minutes i was cumming hands free...