Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there are boxers made that the fly is sewn so it will not gap open and this should keep you from poking out but not sure which ones they are. It usually says on the pkg. I think

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah hate the flop out factor as well... so usually wear boxer briefs... they are roomy for the boys and don't choke the big guy...

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From my experience, popping out the fly is only an issue if I sag my boxers. If I wear them at my waist, my dick hangs below the fly and never pops out.

I'm a fan of FTL regular boxers, but there are 2 fabric choices. The 55/45 fabric blend do not gap. The 100% cotton tend to gap. The 55/45 feel lighter; the 100% cotton feel heavier. These 2 products are identical other than the fabric, yet I prefer the fabric blend hands down.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
bowler20024life: Lately I have been having problems with my boxers and my cock slipping out of the fly of them. *My flaccid cock is only about 5x3.5 but as I move around school during the day my cock ends up slipping out and rubbing against my pants which is really annoying. *My boxers dont have a button on the fly and when I wear briefs it is too tight of a fit for my cock. *Have any other guys have had this problem with boxers and if so how have you fixed it? *Are there other underware that would hold my stuff in. *I am a 34 inch waist so the briefs give way too little room for my package. *Any help would be appreciated. *Thanks for all your help.

freeball

best thing ever!

my is about 4.5"*5 soft or 4.5*5.5 depending on what i am doing or how warm it is...

I also wear a size 34 but I get a 38 as it has a TON more crotch space VS size 36 or 34

it also gives a bigger bulge lol (not sure if your into that shit)

wellhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i wear boxers i slightly twist the front to the side so the opeing is not right in front of my dick. i find that its rare to fall out that way.

Reactions: cjj2k

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
i have problems like this too. My penis is 6" x 5.5" when flaccid and i usually wear briefs. I somtimes get my penis poking out the end of them but most of the time it is just very uncomfortable wearing them as there is very little room for my penis as its rather large when flaccid. I wear the largest briefs i can find so that i have enough room for my penis but it doesnt seem to be enough, also i dont want to get sizes too large as they will just fall off my waist.

Does anyone know if there are underwear designed for extra penis room? this would be a huge help, its rly annoying always having to reajust and always being uncomfortable :|.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't understand how anyone with a large penis could "slip" through the opening in a pair of boxers. When worn properly the opening is at the base of the penis where the penis meets the body. Now if you are truely endowed then there is no way you are going to "slip" out through the opening. Even if I get aroused during the day I don't "slip" out the opening, I snake farther down my left leg. You don't flip your penis up against your body when you wear boxers, that's just asking for trouble. Besides some of us would extend over the waistband if we did flip it up and it would have a tendency of laying over to one side or the other. I've worn boxers for 40 years and I thought the whole concept of them were to hang loose and free while remaining properly dressed.

Could some one please explain this to me????

If worn traditionally yes... but most guys wear them lower now days. IE not around the natural waist, but around the hips (where lowrise jeans fall). Therefore the slit is much lower. And Ive noticed alot of guys wear loose baggy boxers, which makes it even more likely.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem with normal boxers so I always buy fitted trunk style pants instead. Much more comfortable and my cock and balls stay where they should be.

Funnily enough I came across this post because last night I was wearing some normal boxers (bought for me) in bed and when I got into bed, my cock slipped out of the leg. It makes me really horny actually, for some reason!

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I find it strange that this is a problem... First of all, Boxers comes in different design. There are those with buttons, those WITHOUT buttons, and those WITHOUT fly at all. If your cock keeps sneaking out of the fly for some air, you can either get boxers WITH buttons to "lock" it up, or get boxers WITHOUT fly... Problem solved.

Also, as others have mentioned, why not just ditch your boxers altogether and just go commando... I used to wear boxers, and now have gone full time freeball. I do NOT have any underwear at all and I have no problem in any clothing at all, be it running shorts, to business suit pants, to jeans... It is extremely comfortable to freeball in all of them.

Cheers.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And then there's briefs. The thing that they're constricting is bollocks! Buy the right type and size. If you think briefs are constricting then boxers are too, they also keep your dick from flying out your trousers. Indeed, you should go commando or, better still, go naked. Jeans are so constricting!

I'm desperately in need of new underwear. But too lazy/forgetful to go to the shops! Most pairs of my boxers are now torn/tearing or worn very thin.
One thing I hate is having to adjust my dick to sit comfortably. I would never do it when anyone else is around though so sometimes just have to grin and bear it.
A benefit of working out frequently this summer is that my legs are more muscular than before, but the biggest drawback is that my trousers are now tighter and, inevitably, the bulge is even bigger!

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
bowler20024life: Lately I have been having problems with my boxers and my cock slipping out of the fly of them. My flaccid cock is only about 5x3.5 but as I move around school during the day my cock ends up slipping out and rubbing against my pants which is really annoying. My boxers dont have a button on the fly and when I wear briefs it is too tight of a fit for my cock. Have any other guys have had this problem with boxers and if so how have you fixed it? Are there other underware that would hold my stuff in. I am a 34 inch waist so the briefs give way too little room for my package. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for all your help.

I know the feeling! I hate wearing boxers just for this reason!
I'm 5.3x5 and I have to stick with either boxer briefs, or just briefs.
The kind of briefs I enjoy wearing are the ones in my profile pic. They are called Menview, and I got them from eBay from China. Really cheap, free shipping, but it takes like 3 weeks to get them. But dude, they are awesome to wear! It has this mesh feel to them and it holds my dick close enough to be comfortable, but not so close it's tight and can't breathe like some briefs do.

It has a pouch as you can see, which is great and one of the best parts I love about it :D
Hope this helps you like it has me!

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recommend you try some of these briefs. I know you said you aren't big on briefs. But these might change your mind. They have a generous pouch and an incredible design. They allow you to hang naturally but give you just a little support in the process. I've tried all the different brands out there and these are my favorite to date! http://www.internationaljock.com/john-sievers.html

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If worn traditionally yes... but most guys wear them lower now days. IE not around the natural waist, but around the hips (where lowrise jeans fall). Therefore the slit is much lower. And Ive noticed alot of guys wear loose baggy boxers, which makes it even more likely.
I f I'm going boxers (I'm a 32 waist), I go l if not extra large... I basically am going commando, but if my ass crack shows I want underwear to be there. lol