1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow - I found my new sport - Professional Bullge Riding. I came across this pic - these guys look hot. What is it about cowboys and chaps?? My eyes are just drawn to their zippers.. So, I could not help but notice the bulge on the dude on the left. Any other fans of PBR here? There's probably already some threads....

Last edited by a moderator:

cody6482

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Huge fan of the PBR here! The guy your talking about goes by the name of McKennon Wimberly. This guy really shows off his bulge when he is sitting on a bull in the shutes. Many others show off their goods when the cameras zoom in on the rope and thier hands, as they tie themselves to the bull for a hand hold. You got to love it!

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL!! I, too am a big fan of the PBR. It's a great mix of incredible athletic ability and some of the hottest men to be found anywhere. I'm a HUGE J.B. Mauney fan. That dude looks like he's hiding a dachshund in his jeans. The guys are mostly good looking and sexy as hell.

Johnson_8

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow - I found my new sport - Professional Bullge Riding. I came across this pic - these guys look hot. What is it about cowboys and chaps?? My eyes are just drawn to their zippers.. So, I could not help but notice the bulge on the dude on the left. Any other fans of PBR here? There's probably already some threads....

OK here's a link to the pic which was removed because it wasn't a link ?
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/175376/cat/500/ppuser/229677

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I HATE PBR. Electric prods, spurs, and bucking straps are used to irritate and enrage animals used in rodeos. The flank, or “bucking,” strap or rope—which is used to make horses and bulls buck—is tightly cinched around their abdomens, which causes the animals to “buck vigorously to try to rid themselves of the torment.” The irritation causes the animals to buck violently, which is what the rodeo promoters want them to do in order to put on a good show for the crowds. The flank strap, when paired with spurring, causes the animals to buck even more violently, often resulting in serious injuries. Former animal control officers have found burrs and other irritants placed under the flank strap. In addition, the flank strap can cause open wounds and burns when the hair is rubbed off and the skin is chafed raw. Bulls and horses are often prodded with an electrical “hotshot” while in the chute to rile them, causing intense pain to the animals. Peggy Larson, D.V.M.—a veterinarian who in her youth was a bareback bronc rider—said, “Bovines are more susceptible to electrical current than other animals. Perhaps because they have a huge ‘electrolyte’ vat, the rumen [one of their stomachs].”

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive always been a huge fan of the PBR, Yeehawwww.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The rodeo was just in Montgomery, AL a week or so ago. I use to attend but haven't been in years. The coliseum where it is held has row-after-row of open urinals in the mens bathrooms. More shows there and bulges galore.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think bull riders wear something like a dance belt to hold their genitals up and keep them from getting crushed. That's why they always have noticeable bulges, its all pushed up front and center.

I'm with bigdicksarebest I wish we could get the guys in jeans without the animal cruelty.

yup yup!

cody6482

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Without stiring up a hornets nest, those animals are not being treated cruel. They are no different then a pro football player having to strap on a jock and being irritated by thier head coach to carry a leather ball across a field, having to dodge the apposing team's player and risking getting injured.

The bulls like the pro players get paid very well and are feed very well.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for straightening that out Cody, all the riders do is ride the bull but you didnt hear any complaints about horseback riding, someone needs a life.

Without stiring up a hornets nest, those animals are not being treated cruel. They are no different then a pro football player having to strap on a jock and being irritated by thier head coach to carry a leather ball across a field, having to dodge the apposing team's player and risking getting injured.

The bulls like the pro players get paid very well and are feed very well.

junior442

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
The bulges are their junk being protected! Does anybody really think that every single PBR is hung? There are some very hot guys there but PBR and all other "sports" that use animals (read: unwilling participants) are inhumane and barbaric, no excuses, before you justify these "sports" then just put yourself in the animals' positions and see how much fun you would have!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to do your research a little better, they arent inhumane or barbaric, stick to zoos and circus'

The bulges are their junk being protected! Does anybody really think that every single PBR is hung? There are some very hot guys there but PBR and all other "sports" that use animals (read: unwilling participants) are inhumane and barbaric, no excuses, before you justify these "sports" then just put yourself in the animals' positions and see how much fun you would have!

junior442

Expert Member
Media
I can tell everybody here that I am very well researched in matters of aminal cruelty. You are right about circuses for sure and to a point, most zoos also. No matter what, I'm sure you could never admit to imagining what it is really like for animals like that- they have feelings just like you do and I do, but really how would you like to be electric-shocked, angered, thousands of screaming people around you, pepper in your eyes, getting stabbed with spurs and prods and just treated like you wouldnt wish on anyone else?
Everybody has the right to enjoy what they like, but they need to consider not only humans, but all life forms, in fair treatment to all involved.
Not a rant, just something to think about.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet you eat beef and chicken right? Wear leather shoes or jacket, Do you drive a car, have air conditioning? treehuggers are all the same.

Not a rant just something to think about.
I can tell everybody here that I am very well researched in matters of aminal cruelty. You are right about circuses for sure and to a point, most zoos also. No matter what, I'm sure you could never admit to imagining what it is really like for animals like that- they have feelings just like you do and I do, but really how would you like to be electric-shocked, angered, thousands of screaming people around you, pepper in your eyes, getting stabbed with spurs and prods and just treated like you wouldnt wish on anyone else?
Everybody has the right to enjoy what they like, but they need to consider not only humans, but all life forms, in fair treatment to all involved.
Not a rant, just something to think about.

junior442

Expert Member
Media
I bet you eat beef and chicken right? Wear leather shoes or jacket, Do you drive a car, have air conditioning? treehuggers are all the same.

Not a rant just something to think about.

WRONG I do not eat meat at all, I dont wear leather, fur or feathers. I'm talking about animals on this PBR thread so what does that have to do with cars and air conditioning?
You need to stop all your wrong assumptions and get real!
You just made yourself look stupid with that juvenile post, not to mention the treehuggers are all the same comment too, sorry youre so narrow-minded. enough with this, I am done on this subject.