1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow - How do I close a thread I started? Can I? Can a moderator... WTF let's talk about abortion now, I'm sure another poster on a soapbox can fit it into the PBR theme... maybe unborn babies watching the cruelty while at a rodeo...

WRONG I do not eat meat at all, I dont wear leather, fur or feathers. I'm talking about animals on this PBR thread so what does that have to do with cars and air conditioning?
You need to stop all your wrong assumptions and get real!
You just made yourself look stupid with that juvenile post, not to mention the treehuggers are all the same comment too, sorry youre so narrow-minded. enough with this, I am done on this subject.
I'm sorry junior - but ANYTHING can be debated. I would think the majority of folks would think think of this as sport. But you know what? Instead of debating on a thread about how sexy the PBR dudes look - go here - Debate: Are rodeos sport or animal cruelty? - Sports News & Opinion (Other) - Helium

Check out the PETA web site and get educated. Monster why are you so arrogant about animal cruelty? Heres another web site for you www.animalcruelty.com
If you're a strict Vegan - you are going to have issues with most mainstream products, activities, stores, clothing, automobiles... pretty much everything can have some impact on animals. But dude - don't even go to PETA - they are fringe. But don't take my word for it - here's a website for you, its about PETA and terrorism - PETA And Terrorism: The Real Deal

Let's can the PBR bulges, or large cocks discussion and start this thread under et cetera - or politics - or fictitious stories...

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
http://www.helium.com/debates/88893-are-rodeos-sport-or-animal-cruelty

If you're a strict Vegan - you are going to have issues with most mainstream products, activities, stores, clothing, automobiles... pretty much everything can have some impact on animals. But dude - don't even go to PETA - they are fringe. But don't take my word for it - here's a website for you, its about PETA and terrorism - PETA And Terrorism: The Real Deal

Read the article and the part that said " Of course, as we mentioned on Fox News" FOX NEWS!!! Nuff said!

saturnmda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
....back to the topic...probably one of the best lays i ever had was a hot cowboy on the rodeo circuit. very short but when he stripped he was solid muscle and furry and hung--never been pounded harder in my life--my partner loved watching it...

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been attracted to this type of dude ever since I was a kid. There's just something about a pair of Wrangler's that gets my motor goin! They don't even have to be on someone else, just wearing them myself makes me feel sexy. I think it's the attitude with these guys that makes them so hot too. I mean, the bulge is a huge (no pun intended) part of it, but if you've ever hung around with rodeo folks, they are just men. They have responsibilities, they don't complain, they are softspoken and rock-solid dependable. You can just imagine them layin you down and sortin you out like nobody's business!

Ok, now I'm hard... lol.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
....back to the topic...probably one of the best lays i ever had was a hot cowboy on the rodeo circuit. very short but when he stripped he was solid muscle and furry and hung--never been pounded harder in my life--my partner loved watching it...

I'll bet he did!!! Sounds hot as hell! :biggrin1: