prostate massage

okitsok

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This morning I woke up super horny and decided to finger my ass. I spat on my fingers and started fingering my hole. Then, started to explore and started stimulating what I think was my prostate. I liked how it felt, but didnt orgasm. How do you guys go about this? Do you ever orgasm just from that stimulation? What are your experiences with this?

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't say I have had an orgasm from prostate stimulation only, but I have massaged my prostate while stroking my cock and it was one really intense orgasm. Better than any I have had from just stroking my cock alone.

interestedchap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't say I have had an orgasm from prostate stimulation only, but I have massaged my prostate while stroking my cock and it was one really intense orgasm. Better than any I have had from just stroking my cock alone.

Same here...My whole body couldn't stop shaking for like 2min coz it was that intense when I did it recently. But as enjoyable as it was I've never repeated it coz I wanna keep my sensitivity high for it if you get what I mean and it requires a certain level of horniness for me to really consider doing that.

cmh469

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have had two prostate massage experiences and found both to be very pleasurable. The first was by a female dominatrix who used a riding crop that had a sort of anal probe attachment on the handle. I was bent over her knee at the time. It felt great and caused my mostly flaccid cock to weep a long string of pre-cum.

The second time I was lying on my back. I guy used his lubed finger to give me a prostate massage that kept me hard and right on the edge of cumming for quite a while. It took some effort but I finally came from prostate stimulation only. Came huge and was shooting ropes for a week (much more volume and velocity than usual). Would love to try it again sometime.