Prostate Milking

Moi666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Excuse the rather brief and to-the-point title. I was wondering if it is actually possible to do this by one-self? How would this be achieved? Where abouts inside the rectal area would the prostate be and how do you stimulate it? Also, does it have any difference in the enjoyment and pleasure compared to the normal masturbating?

What are your experiences?

mike ray

Just Browsing
Media
Yes you can do it yourself. It can increase enjoyment. It depends on each persons pleasure area. It is located on the upper side of the rectal about long finger length. Try experimenting with your finger, dildo, or your own creativity. Add to your life experement. enjoy.

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i've tried some prostate stimulation.....
the finger-penetration has always been incredibly awkward to me, and not a whole lot of fun....
i've also used a set of vibrating remote controlled bullets, inserting them both in (inside a lubricated condom) and they've been fun but nothing explosive..... though my ejaculations definitely produce more, it's a good addition to manual stimulation of the penis.....i've not experienced an orgasm exclusively from the prostate, nor did it cause me to ejaculate on it's own.....

simplystephen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Margaret Cho does a really funny bit on the "G spot". Where is it? Do I have one? Do I need directions to get to it? Very funny indeed. Anyway, that's kind of how I feel about my prostate. I have never found it. I get off on anal sex because of all the nerve endings in the anus. And no one has been able to hit my prostate when fucking me. I suppose I would know if someone did because it's supposed to be this grand and glorious feeling when it's hit just right. But I'm still with Margaret Cho on this one. I either don't have one, or it's hiding and I need to make a left at the CONOCO... :biggrin1:

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Best way I have found to milk my prostate is wearing a latex glove with lots of lube. lay on yr back, legsou spead and insert your first or middle finger while pressing up towards your cock. About 1-2 inchs in, you will feel a small egg shape hard "knob" on the underside of yur penis shaft (inside your anus now). Gently but, firmly massage this egg and truely try to relax and concentrate on the feeling. it is not mind blowing but very stimulating and relaxing. By increasing the pressure you can actually massage some pre-cum or seminal fluid to ooze out your penis. DON,T jack off while you do this massage. Concentrate on the warming tingle of your prostate. If you over stimulate your dick while pounding your cock you'll miss the whole sensation.

As men we sometimes think that anal stimulation is in par with penis stimulation. I think rectal sex makes it easier to underrstand the stimulation a woman feels in intercourse. Its not only about the "pounding".

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This has always been a topic that's really fascinated me, as I've never done it before. :tongue: I've been with guys that want me to rub on their taint with my thumb while I blow them though...I guess that's similar, but I doubt it truly reaps the same sensations.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really enjoy getting a guy climax through rubbing the prostate, it's such an
"ALL GIVING" moment:wink:

natrl

Just Browsing
Media
So I've been a big fan of prostate stimulation for many years. While I have yet to squirt oodles of fluid from prostate stimulation, I have had what I would describe as "mind blowing sensations" from prostate sensation - some leaving me in a state of unmovable bliss for hours after screaming my lungs out in extasy. No, no ejaculate came out of my penis, and I'm not sure if I would describe it as an orgasm, either...certainly not like a typical penis squirt orgasm. In either case, a wonderful sensation.

So here's what I did:

I used to use various toys, included plugs, but they never really did it for me. I figured they weren't big enough, so I kep finding bigger and bigger dildos or plugs or vibrators or whatever was handy, but they all pretty much just left my hole sole and my prostate unsatisfied.

Eventually I found the aneros, which is a lovely little toy indeed. I haven't had screaming results from the aneros, but it IS my favorite sex toy, bar none. I highly recommend it. It also happens to by tiny (at least by comparison to the fist-sized objects I was cramming up there before), yet provided more pleasure than most of the larger objects.

This lead me on a search for hard, small objects, and I ended up with a glass female g-spot stimulator that looks similar to this (but glass instead of metal): http://www.babeland.com/page/TIB/PROD/dildos-hard/LO366521

I got it from babeland, but a local retail store and I don't see the exact model on their website.

In any case, this little bugger was just the thing - it first off allowed me to reach much more comfortably, because it gave me a longer handle. Second, it's curved "s" shape allowed me a much better angle for stimulation. Third, it's glass, so it's almost no friction, just pressure. Combined with lots of lube this took the sensaton off my hole and allowed me to focus on the pressure stimulation to my prostate. I found that a slight fucking motion while applying increasing pressure lead to mindblowing results.

Solo play is great, but it wasn't until my girlfriend got ahold of that handle that I went over into screaming extasy level - she was able to keep going long after my own muscles would have refused and left me absolutely happily incapacitated for hours.

Never found a cock that could provide anywhere near that much pleasure, though I still hold out hope for the "ultimate fuck". :)

BTW, my girlfriend also loves the toy herself and it works great for her g-spot, too - similar mind blowing results.

I think that after playing with this for a while longer I will probably end up squirting something, it feels like there is a ejaculation-type peak in there somewhere, even though I have not yet found it.

Good luck, have fun, and remember to relax and use LOTS of lube.

natrl

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
natrl said:
So I've been a big fan of prostate stimulation for many years. While I have yet to squirt oodles of fluid from prostate stimulation, I have had what I would describe as "mind blowing sensations" from prostate sensation - some leaving me in a state of unmovable bliss for hours after screaming my lungs out in extasy. No, no ejaculate came out of my penis, and I'm not sure if I would describe it as an orgasm, either...certainly not like a typical penis squirt orgasm. In either case, a wonderful sensation.

So here's what I did:

I used to use various toys, included plugs, but they never really did it for me. I figured they weren't big enough, so I kep finding bigger and bigger dildos or plugs or vibrators or whatever was handy, but they all pretty much just left my hole sole and my prostate unsatisfied.

Eventually I found the aneros, which is a lovely little toy indeed. I haven't had screaming results from the aneros, but it IS my favorite sex toy, bar none. I highly recommend it. It also happens to by tiny (at least by comparison to the fist-sized objects I was cramming up there before), yet provided more pleasure than most of the larger objects.

This lead me on a search for hard, small objects, and I ended up with a glass female g-spot stimulator that looks similar to this (but glass instead of metal): http://www.babeland.com/page/TIB/PROD/dildos-hard/LO366521

I got it from babeland, but a local retail store and I don't see the exact model on their website.

In any case, this little bugger was just the thing - it first off allowed me to reach much more comfortably, because it gave me a longer handle. Second, it's curved "s" shape allowed me a much better angle for stimulation. Third, it's glass, so it's almost no friction, just pressure. Combined with lots of lube this took the sensaton off my hole and allowed me to focus on the pressure stimulation to my prostate. I found that a slight fucking motion while applying increasing pressure lead to mindblowing results.

Solo play is great, but it wasn't until my girlfriend got ahold of that handle that I went over into screaming extasy level - she was able to keep going long after my own muscles would have refused and left me absolutely happily incapacitated for hours.

Never found a cock that could provide anywhere near that much pleasure, though I still hold out hope for the "ultimate fuck". :)

BTW, my girlfriend also loves the toy herself and it works great for her g-spot, too - similar mind blowing results.

I think that after playing with this for a while longer I will probably end up squirting something, it feels like there is a ejaculation-type peak in there somewhere, even though I have not yet found it.

Good luck, have fun, and remember to relax and use LOTS of lube.

natrl

Thanks for sharing! :biggrin1:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Heather LouAnna said:
This has always been a topic that's really fascinated me, as I've never done it before. :tongue: I've been with guys that want me to rub on their taint with my thumb while I blow them though...I guess that's similar, but I doubt it truly reaps the same sensations.

Actually - that's exactly what you're doing, though indirectly. You're externally applying pressure to their prostate. Am I safe to say their orgasms are pretty intense when you do it?

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am definitely a big fan of prostate stimulation. I'll tell you my usual method and maybe you can get some ideas...

I have found that reaching between my legs and using a finger to not be enough to get mind-blowing results. And as natrl mentioned, dildos are usually more about stretching open the anus itself, and not specific to the prostate. That said, through experimentation, I found what works best for me is to use my thumb. :tongue: While laying on my back and stroking my dick w/ my right hand I roll slightly onto my right side and put my left hand under my ass with the thumb pointing up and fingers pointing towards my feet.

In that position, the tip of the thumb is right on my prostate. I usually also reach my fingers up between my legs and grab the skin of my ballsac with my fingertips and pull my sac down towards my asshole. This increases the tightness and friction I feel as I stroke my dick. I firmly press and rub the area(along w/ my dick w/ other hand) until I cum... may take 30 sec to 30 min depending on my mood, arousal etc. I always have really incredible, intense, mind-blowing orgasms this way.

It is also really wild to feel your orgasm from inside your ass... all kinds of contractions going on in there as you pump out cum. The position may seem akward at first, and my hand sometimes goes numb if I stay in position too long, but trust me , the results are well worth it.:wink: Better than any dildo and honestly better than any dick that's been up there!

icebergslm5506

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was using my finger for a while, then finally I took the plunge and bought a dildo. This produces orgasms that leave me paralyzed afterwards. My next mission is to find a woman to use a strap on so I can just lay back and enjoy the sensation.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
natrl said:
So I've been a big fan of prostate stimulation for many years.
Eventually I found the aneros, which is a lovely little toy indeed. I haven't had screaming results from the aneros, but it IS my favorite sex toy, bar none. I highly recommend it. natrl

I second this.

You haven't lived till you experience a dry, "super o" generated by the aneros. www.aneros.com. Read up on it first. There's a very helpful forum.

A must have for men!

astroslippers

Just Browsing
Media
Prostate massage is a wonderfully exciting and relaxing stimulation at the same time. I've never been able to use a finger because it's too awkward. I've modified the handle of a screwdriver so it's very smooth and sort of tear drop like in shape. Use plenty of lubricant to inset it. By gently but firmly pressing it against you prostate and working it in and out, you can milk your prostate and jack off at the same time. It is an extra heightened orgasm. Very fullfilling. Try it, you'll love it.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
natrl said:
So I've been a big fan of prostate stimulation for many years. While I have yet to squirt oodles of fluid from prostate stimulation, I have had what I would describe as "mind blowing sensations" from prostate sensation - some leaving me in a state of unmovable bliss for hours after screaming my lungs out in extasy.natrl

I had an experienced gay man give me a 40 minute prostate massage last week. He used a latex glove , lubricant and up to four fingers. The feeling was orgasmic all the way and when I shot my cum at the termination of the massage it was very copious and went everywhere including in my eye!
The thing that was most apparent afterwards was that my mood had become euproric and as natri so aptly states, it left me in a state of unmovable bliss for many hours. I read up on the chemistry involved in massaging the prostate and it's effect on the body! Suffice it to say, there are some very powerful mind and mood influencing chemicals released into the body during the massage. There are claims that prostate massage is one of natures relaxing and healing processes. Claims are also made that prostate massage prevents benign prostate enlargement from beginning and can actually reverse the condition!:rolleyes:

Reactions: Allan S.