thx for site..
got some good stuff like this .. :wink:

hangloose.jpg

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just the other day while riding the Prague subway, I was standing and noticed a guy sitting not directly in front of me but to the side. He was wearing shorts and a t shirt and I noticed him adjusting himself. No big deal actually - we guys do that even in public. But when the stop came and he stood he clearly had a boner. He realized I saw it and tried pulling down his shirt. I just smiled and walked out with him. He walked real slowly until it went down I guess then got onto another train. These are the times when I wish I had my phone in hand (and not so obvious!) to snap a picture.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thing about the awkward boners website is... most of the pictures that are of "boners" are just people with big dicks. It's a bit misleading, but there are some boners in there too...

@thickjonny: hot story!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Mass transit is a great place to see boners straining against clothing!

One place I used to live, I rode the light rail trains to and from work. I still jerk off to mental pics of the stuff I saw, like:

• This guy got on the train wearing work-out clothes, and his dick was straining against his grey shorts. He didn't have any good way to hide it, standing in the crowd, so he just looked straight ahead, and looked concerned until his hard-on faded. It was pointing at 2 o'clock, sort of up and to the right, and making a major lump in his shorts. Not especially big, just nice and hard.
  • This young couple, obviously hot for each other, got on the train once, and had trouble keeping their hands off each other. They didn't do anything inappropriate, but they cuddled up together, and kissed each other off and on. They were standing just a couple of feet from where I was sitting, and I saw the guy's cock stiffen up in his pants until it was obvious he was having a full-on boner. He had jeans on, and you could see the outline of his cock head up where one of his pockets was! I found it hard not to stare, and I went home and jerked off twice!

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Candid shots of unexpected boners are much more appealing than posed pics. I love seeing a guy with an unplanned erection bulging his pants. Of course, I like bulges from a flaccid dick as well!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I was at the eye doctor's office and had just had my eyes dialated this morning. I had
been seated in a small dark waiting area to wait until they were fully dialated, and then
to be called for the exam.

I got to day-dreaming (about you know what) and before I knew it I had a boner. When
I was brought to the room I was the only one there, so I wasn't worried and played with
it a bit inside my pants. Something made me open my eyes, and sitting across from me
was an older man of about 75-80, staring at my embarrassment! I don't know how long
he had been there, but he smiled as I sat up and adjusted my self...I blushed, and then I
noticed that he was looking back and forth from me and then to his lap.

I then noticed that he had a boner too...and he had a big smile on his face. It was a very
strange and akward moment! We both sort of laughed and said nothing.

About that time I was called and I was happy to be able to go somewhere else.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled