Public Restroom Sex

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rob15, we're talking about real life, not songs or movies. I'm sorry, but there have to be some rules in society in order for that society to be civilized.

I'm not saying it's the end of the world if two guys are having sex in a restroom, but if there are other men coming in and out of the restroom, I think it's rude, inconsiderate, and tacky - not to mention, illegal.

D_y4d6df

Just Browsing
Media
never done it before
but i wouldnt mind giving it a try
but how do you know if the guy in the next stall or urinal standing next to you wants to do it with you?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Univ of Colorado, Boulder. Basement restrooms were hot, hot, hot...Didn't do much but suck, get sucked and watch. Great glory holes.

Which building? When I was at CU (1995-99) there there was an infamous glory hole in the Chemistry building, but they patched it up.

I always thought the restrooms in the Engineering building had potential. They essentially had 3 rooms. The stalls were in the back room, and were very private. In the front room, there was a row of sinks on one side and a row of urinals on the other. At the end of the room was the shower room, which was not very private. One time when I went there a guy was showering while I peed. He got out and started drying himself off as I was washing my hands. It was an unexpected sight and a real treat first thing in the morning! Unfortunately, I had to go leave to teach a class.

I also thought the men's rooms in the University Memorial had an interesting design. They had little urinals with no partitions between them, so there was no privacy, and at the end of the room the wall was mirrored, so everyone was doubly-exposed and could see and be seen from multiple angles.

Finally, I thought some of the library restrooms had potential. I lived off-campus, however, and was rarely on campus at night, so I never saw any action at any of these places, and there were many buildings I never even went into.

Reactions: greatguyinbuffalo

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've masturbated alone in public bathrooms during college but I've never had sex in one. I've never masturbated at an adult bookstore or had sex in one but there's one near me that's really sleazy.

I would j/o daily in the bathrooms in college when nobody was around and the one bathroom was cruisy since there was a glory hole there and even graffitti like a survey that asked your race, age, orientation, dick size, # of times a week you j/o, etc. and I did fill it out and someone wrote back how they would pay to watch me jack off but that never happened.

I never saw anyone having sex or cruising there at all and I was at the college in that building at all hours of the day/night taking classes.

Then I transferred colleges and there apparently were cruisy bathrooms, libraries, and locker rooms there but people did frequently get arrested by vice cops and I just went to a mixed crowd GLBT/queer bar instead and I figured if I really had to be that furtive about finding sex partners (I was not then and I'm not now) I'd just go online instead of going to public bathrooms.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think a private bathroom in the Red Carpet Club in Tokyo Narita Airport counts...does it?

I always thought those little toilet rooms were great. SWEET.

I take it this was someone you connected with in the RC Room? You gotta tell us the story, Nudeyorker.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, yeah, the basement of Wiebolt Hall. I remember running into this nice middle aged guy there who desperately wanted to blow me.

Then I ran into him again at the student health clinic. He was my doctor. I was mortified. He was psyched to meet me in a more legit setting.

theweaponx

Experimental Member
Media
Heres my story :

Two years ago I was at a friends birthday party, I just pulled up in my vintage lowrider caddillac (pimp!). I was 21 years old. 2 weeks away from my first bodybuilding show.

I notice this one girl acrossed the room. Brunette with freckles. Tan skin. Tall and thin, cheek bones visible, the whole "heroin model" look. The whole time all I notice is her loose white blouse with her nipples poking out. She's got very small tits to match her low body fat percentage.

I didn't think much of it, ofcourse, because she had come to the party with a guy that I went to school with, a couple years older then me. She was young. I figured around 18 or 19.

We all decide to goto a local resturaunt to have some food. I walk out front to the low rider, and hit some switches to make it bounce. Pretty entertaining for a buff white guy with a fauxhawk wearing dress shoes and diesel jeans to be driving around in that thing. Especially where I live.

We get to the resturaunt and we're all hanging outside. A few people are smoking ciggerrettes, and I say "I'm going to run inside to find the bathroom..."

The girl says "Oh, I know where it is. I'll show you.."

Suspicions arise from one of my friends who rode there with me, she's a girl I had a few 3 somes with in the past. She gives me a "oh no" look...

But still, it hits me by surprise. The brunette and I come around the corner, and I'm still oblivious. I take a step to the right to go into the men's room and she grabs me. Pulls me into the ladies room. At first I'm taken off gaurd and hesitant. She says "don't you want to fuck me???"

At this point my cock was already starting to buldge through my very revealing dark blue jeans. Luckily she had known the restrooms were single stalls. We locked the door, and I start to laugh...

She says to me "what are you afraid?" So I accept the challenge, and push her against the wall. With one hand I hold both of her wrists above her head and the other I unbutton her pants while kissing her deeply....

The rest can be left up to your imagination! Let's just say, our friends outside chalked it up as a "normal occurance" for me though that was the one and only time i've fucked in a restroom, besides bathrooms at peoples homes during parties and at the womens dorms at a local college etc.... And the guy she showed up to the party with was clueless.

Reactions: greatguyinbuffalo

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
I find the idea of anonymous sex in a semi-public place to be incredibly hot. But choosing the location of a restroom is not my idea of erotic fun. It is beyond me to comprehend how anyone can be sexually aroused while kneeling down with their face against a disgusting piss-covered tile floor.

The one and only time I've had sex in a public restroom was at a park in the city. We were walking around the neighborhood and he got horny and said he wanted to fuck. We happened to be walking past the park at the time. We saw the bathroom and went in. No one was in there so we went into the stall and shut the door. I pulled down my pants and just bent over. I didn't kneel on the floor or anything like that. I sucked his cock to get it hard and wet and he slid in and pounded me good. I had to keep quiet as there were people at the park, just not in the restroom. This was also the only time I ever almost came during anal sex. After pounding me for what seemed like forever, he shot his load deep inside me - I pulled up my pants and we left.

Reactions: greg_ca

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the first time i got involved in men's room and understall action was years ago. my girl friend wanted to go shopping at macy's in san francisco. i had to shit, and went to the men's room, and oh my god! i'd never seen anything like it! the men's room was packed with guys sucking and jerking and obviously fucking in the stalls. i stood against the wall and watched the action, my little dick hard as a rock in my tight blue jeans. as i stood there, the stall door across from me opened partially to reveal the longest, thickest darkest, veiniest cock i've ever seen. i never did see the guys body,he was behind the door. all i could see was his long cock sticking straight out as he slowly stroked that huge monster! i was so excited and flustered i didn't know what to do. it eventually occurred to me that i still had to shit, so i asked one of the guys if there was another men's room, and he directed me to one on the next floor up. he and another man followed me, and sat in the stalls on either side of me.they both stuck their dicks under the stall, and i played with their balls and jerked them both off until they squirted their big loads all over the floor. it was thrilling! the guy on my right whispered that he wanted to suck my dick but i was too afraid. he slipped five bucks across the floor, and i relented and stuck my dick under the partition. the poor guy didn't get much for his five bucks, because his warm mouth made me spurt a huge teenage load in no time at all. i was gone for almost an hour, and my girl friend was hugely pissed at me for leaving her for so long. i bought her lunch with the five bucks, and she calmed down. the next weekend, and many more after that, i was back at macy's without her, having a wonderful time. i had always fooled around with other boys about my age, and it was wonderful to be able to suck and fuck grown men with great big grown up cocks! i eventually found the man behind the door with the huge cock. he was an attorney in the city, and had a wife and kids, but we carried on together for years until he finally moved away. ever since that first experience i've loved understall and men's room sex! i like my sex nasty and smelly and dangerous! there's nothing like seeing a pair of muscular thighs and a big hard cock and a swinging pair of balls slid under a stall partition, ready for you to suck. what's not to like? for the past ten years, i've spent many happy hours at a highway rest area near my home sucking cocks in the men's room there. it's open 24/7, and i've been there day and night. there's a peep hole that gives me a clear view of all four urinals (no partitions!) so i can see every man's cock as he takes a piss.there's a stall next to it and the partition is about 24 inches from the ground, so understall "toilet tennis" is easy. it's exciting thinking that some one might walk in and catch us in the act. i've sucked guys off understall while other men were pissing at the urinals just a few feet away. on many occasions, a guy will figure out what's going on, and stick around to get in on the fun. the place is actually pretty clean considering how many men use it during a 24 hour period, but i don't care. i like the smell of another mans piss. i love to bury my face in a man's sweaty crotch, to taste a little piss on his dick, and if i'm lucky, roll his foreskin back and inhale the strong musky odor of that uncut cock. i want a man that smells like a man, not a woman! when i come across a guy with cologne on his cock, i won't touch it. i suck cock whenever the opportunity presents itself, and men's room sex works for me.

L

lislndr

Once, at a railroad station restroom in the height of the summer. I'm on the train home from work and I'm sitting across the aisle from a cute brunette. I'm feeling a little horny, and I usually get a wank in not long after I get home from work, and I'm getting a semi just looking at her, but the train comes to a stop and I need to make a transfer. I'm still semi-erect and I feel the need to take a leak so I stop in at the station's restroom and there are a couple young Latino guys inside. One is standing at a urinal and the other is facing the door talking to the guy at the urinal. I go to the other urinal and unzip and pull my dick out and start pissing. I see out of the corner of my eye that the guy next to me is jerking off and that he's not just sneaking glances, but he's full-on staring at my cock. I was a little nervous but after shaking the last drops out, I'm fully hard and standing there. Without a word the guy smiles at me, reaches over and starts stroking it. My heart starts pumping and his hand keeps stroking and after not a minute I blow my load right into his hand. I hurriedly zip up, wash my hands, and got out of there. It was the first and last time anything like that had happened to me.

gayboi1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I met a guy once and after talking for a while we decided we would hook up. The problem is that we each had 3 roommates and their schedules always worked out so that someone was home. After a long night of drinking I ended up on my knees in a public bathroom and sucking his dick. It was hot but kind of weird.