Pulling a train.

i was a little bit suprised thinking that there should be at least one thread in women's issues dedicated to running trains. i've done it a while back (actually ran a pretty small train which is better and it was with all men) if you get in on the train soon your in the clear but if your the 10th dude banging some tired, loose pussy or ass then it really ain't all that. so any fans of the train or fans of getting a train ran on them? holla @ the pm box ladies and gents!

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but if your the 10th dude banging some tired, loose pussy or ass then it really ain't all that. so any fans of the train or fans of getting a train ran on them?

As he states the obvious

but if your the 10th dude banging some tired, loose pussy or ass then it really ain't all that. so any fans of the train or fans of getting a train ran on them?

As he states the obvious

don't knock it till you've tried it! I've let men pull a train on my ass, a small train and it was HOT!

Reactions: jpk338

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
QUOTE=LargePenis46;2217950]don't knock it till you've tried it! I've let men pull a train on my ass, a small train and it was HOT![/QUOTE]

Well..ive never ate a turd..but i dont have to try it to know i wouldnt like...BUT...thats just my opinion:biggrin1: LOVE ya

Pulling a train..is disgusting no matter what sex it involve...not to mention VERY dangerous

Stop being so moralistic and heterosexist. That's fine if YOU personally do not want to ever have any group sex with more than one person but many people have, will, and will continue to do so. Straight people have group sex all the time. :rolleyes: As far as safer sex goes that is why there are condoms and there is such a thing as having an orgy or group sex with friends and having people get tested and knowing their sexual history.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
okay- this doesn't make sense...

Pulling a train used to mean a LINE of people all fucking the person in front of them... like a conga line.

Usually, in gay circles, a guy getting fucked by a guy who's getting fucked by a guy who's getting fucked by a guy...

The "locomotive" could be a woman, but without a strap on it's hard for women to be further back in the train...

But having one guy after another fuck the same person?
That's just relay fucking...
what the hell does that have to do with the visual image of a train?

Reactions: jazzkat

Pulling a train used to mean a LINE of people all fucking the person in front of them... like a conga line.

Usually, in gay circles, a guy getting fucked by a guy who's getting fucked by a guy who's getting fucked by a guy...

The "locomotive" could be a woman, but without a strap on it's hard for women to be further back in the train...

That's just relay fucking...
what the hell does that have to do with the visual image of a train?

Dude you're thinking WAY too hard. It's a slang term for a gangbang and words do change their meaning. Have you ever been involved in a gangbang or part of a train?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pulling a train..is disgusting no matter what sex it involve...not to mention VERY dangerous.
Oh good, glad I'm not the only one who thought that.:cool:

Pulling a train used to mean a LINE of people all fucking the person in front of them... like a conga line.[/QUOTE] I thought that was called a daisy chain. :confused:

That's just relay fucking...what the hell does that have to do with the visual image of a train?
Relay Fucking?:confused: Now that is a new one on me.:eek:

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You asked for opinions DOUCHEBAG...if your going to get all homosensitive about it ..DONT ASK Sally!!!:rolleyes:

Stop being so moralistic and heterosexist. That's fine if YOU personally do not want to ever have any group sex with more than one person but many people have, will, and will continue to do so. Straight people have group sex all the time. :rolleyes: As far as safer sex goes that is why there are condoms and there is such a thing as having an orgy or group sex with friends and having people get tested and knowing their sexual history.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't sound like fun to me!
"Pardon me boy, is that the Chatanooga choo choo?"
"Track 29 boy you can give me a shine."

Some people are into group sex and as long as it's all done safely by consenting adults there is nothing wrong with it, even if it's an orgy or group sex like a gangbang or pulling a train. The idea that women find this sort of thing gross or sick just shows how most women are prudes and do not like sex.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i dont think i would want to be in the train, but being in the room watching, with all that sex in the air, might be a major mindfuck!!

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Group sex is interesting and fun, but at the same time you got to be in that mind set. I always say start watching a couple times, and then pulling your dick out and beating it off to touching and then get in there and get your piece of the action.

But always make sure you didn't have sex or jack off for a week, you want to come there like a stud!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i was a little bit suprised thinking that there should be at least one thread in women's issues dedicated to running trains. i've done it a while back (actually ran a pretty small train which is better and it was with all men) if you get in on the train soon your in the clear but if your the 10th dude banging some tired, loose pussy or ass then it really ain't all that. so any fans of the train or fans of getting a train ran on them? holla @ the pm box ladies and gents!
Why would it be in Women's issues, it would be in sex with a large penis. You have been here at most 2 weeks and you want post this crap.

Also, you say you are 80% gay, why are you posting about pussy?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No pulling a train is where guys line up to fuck a girl. Or they take turns where many guys fuck one girl.

What you are talking about can be called a daisy chain.