Pulling a train

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Imagine that you and several of your buddies here at lpsg, after an evening of partying and dancing, go back to your place so as to make this a night to remember. Who's the engine? Who's the caboose? Unlike a lot of threads, I ain't going first.

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not the caboose - but that is a funny word to say.

I would rather have 5 dudes all work on one guy.

He would suck on one guy, while someone sucks him. And then a fist from behind. And jackin a dude with each hand.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looked at the title of this thread only to realize I was the OP over a year ago. Talk about reviving a dead thread. How'd you do it, Musclebander? Check all my posts for the last 12 months? Originally posted it cause a bunch of us (Hellboy, njgt, Damian Johnson, Rico and Numbers) were talking about pulling a train and had to explain (in a lot of PM's) what the terminology meant to a lot of younger guys here; apparently none of whom had watched Falcon vids such as the Spokes series, etc.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looked at the title of this thread only to realize I was the OP over a year ago. Talk about reviving a dead thread. How'd you do it, Musclebander? Check all my posts for the last 12 months? Originally posted it cause a bunch of us (Hellboy, njgt, Damian Johnson, Rico and Numbers) were talking about pulling a train and had to explain (in a lot of PM's) what the terminology meant to a lot of younger guys here; apparently none of whom had watched Falcon vids such as the Spokes series, etc.

I lurv Primal Savage!!!!

And where the FUCK has Damian Johnson gone? The rest of the members of our train are still going strong, albeit now most in LTR's and unavailable for riding...but still. Sheesh
:smile: