pump before/after pics

tromboner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey everyone... new to the site... i tried searching but couldnt find anything...

ive been looking into getting a pump... was just wondering if any of you guys have any before and after pictures as id like to see how much of a difference it makes. i know it varies from cock to cock but id love to see some pics just to get a general idea.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be careful! I tried one of those a few years ago and it made my cock turn black for a day. I think some blood vessels burst in my dick or something. I tossed that thing in the closet like it was cursed after that.

you just used way too much pressure :) and didnt take breaks every 15/20 min. happens to a lot of people to get in too much of a hurry

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try newart.com. You will find the end result of a pumping session depends very much on the size of tube you end up in. That is to say that while you should start with a cylinder the right diameter to suite you natural size, some guys increment as they pump bigger and max out each time, say start with a 2” and work through 2.25”, 2.5” and so on. Theses sessions are sometimes spread over several hours; the secret is low (pressure) and slow

Last edited:

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
you just used way too much pressure :) and didnt take breaks every 15/20 min. happens to a lot of people to get in too much of a hurry
Yep, pressure at or under 5.0HG works pretty good, higher than that not so much. Also people try to go an hour the first time out. Gotta ramp up slowly. Say 10 mins the first week, 15 mins the next, 20 mins, etc etc.