Pumping my uncut cock

hifred711

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm uncut and love my cock head to pop out when i get hard. if i pump will it enlarge my foreskin? If so, is there a way to pump my cock with out enlarging my foreskin. hope i am explaining it correctly
I just want my foreskin to keep retracting on its own when i get hard.

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
A lot of guys say pumping alone wont create any permanent gains. However, manual exercises, extenders, and hanging can all increase your length.

Pumping combined with manual exercises can give both length and girth (but mostly girth from what I have heard).

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you should read the pumping forums at Newart.com, myvacspace.com, tigerpumping.com

all are good sources. yes you will increase the foreskin. Part of the perm gains is in skin stretching for girth and length..HOWEVER, it takes a long time to get these gains.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm uncut and love my cock head to pop out when i get hard. if i pump will it enlarge my foreskin? If so, is there a way to pump my cock with out enlarging my foreskin. hope i am explaining it correctly
I just want my foreskin to keep retracting on its own when i get hard.

Dude your cock is huge as it is you don't need to pump. But drop me a message if you wanna hook up some time :)