pussy lips

collegeguy

Just Browsing
Media
me and my gf just started having sex and at first she was really embarressed because she has big pussy libs...the labia minora...anyway, hers hang 2-3 inche down from her pussy. i love it but she just seems embarressed. any idea how to make her feel more comfortable would be appreciated

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by collegeguy@Feb 16 2005, 02:30 PM
me and my gf just started having sex and at first she was really embarressed because she has big pussy libs...the labia minora...anyway, hers hang 2-3 inche down from her pussy. i love it but she just seems embarressed. any idea how to make her feel more comfortable would be appreciated
[post=283672]Quoted post[/post]​

I actually have the same issue. My inner lips hang around 2 inches when I'm not aroused and almost reach 4 when I'm really aroused. I used to be extremely embarassed about them. The only thing that seemed to help was time and positive comments about them. Now I think they are extremely erotic. Anyway, I would just keep telling her how much they turn you on.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, that's good. Outside of a few Muslims with masculinity issues, many men consider it a turn-on. Also it means there's more tissue you can bring her pleasure with. Just tell her how much they turn you on.

biguyinsocal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's good that you're assuring her. Labia/clit size can vary a lot among women. What she thinks is large is not really that uncommon and a lot of guys are really turned on by it. There's something for everyone out there.

eight_on_cam2000: I didn't know that there could be such a thing as an unattractive pussy! :p

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never have had any problems with guys. My insecurities came about in high school with two really mean girls that wanted to pick on me. The one obvious physical trait that I have is my inner lips and they of course latched onto that right away. Before I knew what was happening I was getting all kinds of weird looks in the hallways, rude comments in the locker room etc. I was really tramatized. Anyway, the guys I have been with actually really thought they were unique. In fact my husband thinks they are amazing and absolutely loves to go down on me. I've probably gone to the other extreme now. I have four diamond studs in them and last summer I got them tattooed as the wings of a butterfly.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by eight_on_cam2000@Feb 17 2005, 10:35 AM
I didn't know that there could be such a thing as an unattractive pussy! :p
[post=283973]Quoted post[/post]​
How about one with herpes?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, whatever you have and look like,you should be happy with it because you cant change it, right?
Two of my girlfriends (in my straight days) had the "compact look"...the lips did not hang out at all. The third and last girlfriend, did have labia like you describe. She said she was ashamed, too. That's too bad.
ah...at any rate, i'm a gay guy, so what do i know about this? :p

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually have the same issue. My inner lips hang around 2 inches when I'm not aroused and almost reach 4 when I'm really aroused. I used to be extremely embarassed about them. The only thing that seemed to help was time and positive comments about them. Now I think they are extremely erotic. Anyway, I would just keep telling her how much they turn you on.
[post=283674]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Kat I believe your labia would be a fantasy-come-true for countless heterosexual males such as myself. When I was just out of college I met a strawberry blonde woman of Scottish- Danish decent, and after the nominally required number of dates we went back to my then modest apartment and proceeded to mutually startle each other in the best sense of the word. To say that I was aroused by the sight of her thick crinkly bright red labia minora hanging several inches between her legs would be an understatement. In addition, a large prominent clitoral hood with numerous folds stood provactively above her slit. At arousal she would unfurl her lips like small bat-wings, and between the two of us our little secret was that we were the "super-genitally enhanced" couple. I wish things had worked out for us as I still recall her as having one of the deepest vaginas as well, though there is probably no correlation between large labia/ clitoral hoods and a deep vagina.

After almost a year together we parted a little acromoniously over work and re-location issues. Ever since that time I have not found a woman with as well-endowed genitals.

NelsonMuntz84:
Originally posted by collegeguy@Feb 16 2005, 07:30 PM
[post=283672]Quoted post[/post]​

My gf is much like you described your own gf, basically keep telling her how much you like it, and also going down her without her asking and her seeing you enjoy doing it to her, will certainly settle any nervous she as about the appearace of her pussy.

Actions speak louder than words as they say! :p

gamma_phi: Love big pussies, big pussy lips, big clits, all that. And give me a squirter! Had a squirter one time and it turned me something serious. Looked it up on the net and found Cytherea. That woman can squirt on me any day.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by gamma_phi@Feb 21 2005, 07:45 AM
Love big pussies, big pussy lips, big clits, all that. And give me a squirter! Had a squirter one time and it turned me something serious. Looked it up on the net and found Cytherea. That woman can squirt on me any day.
[post=284960]Quoted post[/post]​

The only clip I ever saw of Cytherea showed her pissing, not squirting. That seems like a different fetish to me.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Feb 22 2005, 09:46 AM
I've never really found anything unattractive about big pussy lips. Truth be told, a little extra to lick. Unless it's damn near hanging down to the floor, don't sweat it.
[post=285345]Quoted post[/post]​

The only 'big pussy' lips I've found to be unattractive belong to a mobster from the Sopranos! (Sorry Vincent Pastore)

LapDog :p

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"our little secret was that we were the "super-genitally enhanced" couple."

LOL, my husband and I actually have the same joke...that we are probably one of the only well hung heterosexual couples!

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
www.sexylabia.com
[post=285660]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I just checked this site out and it is pretty good. My lips hang are a bit larger than the women on this site but it sure is nice to see that there are other women who have larger lips. You never see that in some of the magazines I've seen.

The Phallus Palace:
Originally posted by eight_on_cam2000@Feb 17 2005, 01:35 PM
I didn't know that there could be such a thing as an unattractive pussy!  :p
[post=283973]Quoted post[/post]​

From your comment, I doubt you have seen the “pussy” of a steroid chick like Chyna’s. After all the stuff she has taken, I’d call her sexual organ a clenis.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
i guess you can say its like penis size for girls some guys like it some don't

this is like a hot topic in other boards i visit