pussy spanking!

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
Whip in one hand... restraints in another.. you naked.. oh the possibilities...
I think one good whip to a sensitive area will straighten your thinking out..
Maybe blindfold him... leave him standing there for longer than he would ever want.. while you grab a snack.. watch TV.. you know something that takes time...
I'm thinking his defiance would only best be countered with something that makes him really uncomfortable.
I doubt that if he was naked, restrained and blindfolded I could actually watch TV or eat. hahaha you have way too much faith in my willpower.
I don't need a whip to have him in my submission. I have several less painful, much more fun ways to get him there. But no worries. He will be pleading and begging before I let him go.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I doubt that if he was naked, restrained and blindfolded I could actually watch TV or eat. hahaha you have way too much faith in my willpower.
I don't need a whip to have him in my submission. I have several less painful, much more fun ways to get him there. But no worries. He will be pleading and begging before I let him go.
I like whips though :p

Good luck, and have a blast eh.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whip in one hand... restraints in another.. you naked.. oh the possibilities...
I think one good whip to a sensitive area will straighten your thinking out..
Maybe blindfold him... leave him standing there for longer than he would ever want.. while you grab a snack.. watch TV.. you know something that takes time...
I'm thinking his defiance would only best be countered with something that makes him really uncomfortable.

Haha, you girls seem to think that I'm some sort of pushover, that I can easily be controlled... wrong.

I'll be the one giving directions and orders.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Haha, you girls seem to think that I'm some sort of pushover, that I can easily be controlled... wrong.

I'll be the one giving directions and orders.
Everyone thinks that when they meet me.. and I'm sure this goes with IS too... I'm sure you will be pushed over dear.. not to hurt your pride or ego... but it is surprising what males will do to please.

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
Everyone thinks that when they meet me.. and I'm sure this goes with IS too... I'm sure you will be pushed over dear.. not to hurt your pride or ego... but it is surprising what males will do to please.
I agree. they all think that because I'm a petite person I am a weakling and I can't dish it out. You are so right. The whole story changes in my favor very quickly. Depending on my mood that is....

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I agree. they all think that because I'm a petite person I am a weakling and I can't dish it out. You are so right. The whole story changes in my favor very quickly. Depending on my mood that is....
It's true.. it makes me remember (not sexual in any way) when my brother who is 5 inches taller than me tries to steal my stuff or wont leave me alone... I'll pull out my riding crop (I was an avid english rider for years), and it's funny how quickly things change.. He would squeel like a little girl, and try and hide under anything to get away from that crop.

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
It's true.. it makes me remember (not sexual in any way) when my brother who is 5 inches taller than me tries to steal my stuff or wont leave me alone... I'll pull out my riding crop (I was an avid english rider for years), and it's funny how quickly things change.. He would squeel like a little girl, and try and hide under anything to get away from that crop.
Damn. I couldve used that against my older brother. He is 7 years older than me, and used to tickle me until I cried when I was a kid.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn. I couldve used that against my older brother. He is 7 years older than me, and used to tickle me until I cried when I was a kid.

I used to tickle my sister til she pissed herself haha that was funny!

Of course I was so much younger then. It was 2 years ago :tongue:

PS...more like 10 or so. What a weak bladder.

So yeah...pussy spanking...

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you like it?

allow me to cut&paste...

holding me tightly on his lap, one arm pinning my arms to my chest, hooking a foot over each thigh to force my legs wide...waiting a moment...hand hovering in the air above my vulnerable lips.

then the slap, the sharp sting mingled with sensual pleasure...my body jerking, trying to close my thighs, pinned in place...firm slaps striking smooth skin, over and over, quickly becoming wet. my pussy throbbing, my clit swelling, whimpering helplessly...him occasionally stopping to caress gently before continuing to spank my pussy.

it drives me wild...

have you tried it? do you want to?

I love giving HollyBlue's pussy some well-directed smacks. Sometimes it's a surprise to her and sometimes I'll just call a halt to whatever is going on(making love, watching a hot movie together) and tell her exactly how many smacks she's about to receive, and how hard they'll be. I may have her hands behind her back and also order her not to make a sound. Holly says this really "brings her into the moment" as remaining quiet while receiving such attention requires a great deal of concentration.

Do we like it? Uh huh. :biggrin1: It makes me hard and her totally wet. To quote HollyBlue again, "Body parts don't lie!"

Does it hurt the woman or is it gentle enough that it is tingle-enducing pleasure?

There's no simple answer here. I wouldn't persist in doing do it with a woman who didn't enjoy a potent mix of pleasure and pain or with one whose clitoris was overly sensitive to direct stimulation. Quite simply, I wouldn't have dreamed of doing it with many of the women I've had sex with.

I've smacked HollyBlue's pussy quite hard on occasion. Yes, that has hurt her -- when we're both in a heightened state of mutual passion, as the smacks intensify most of her pleasure then comes not from the smacks per se, but from her pleasure in knowing it's turning me on, and from her satisfaction and pride in taking it, especially if I've ordered her to be quiet.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love giving HollyBlue's pussy some well-directed smacks. Sometimes it's a surprise to her and sometimes I'll just call a halt to whatever is going on(making love, watching a hot movie together) and tell her exactly how many smacks she's about to receive, and how hard they'll be. I may have her hands behind her back and also order her not to make a sound. Holly says this really "brings her into the moment" as remaining quiet while receiving such attention requires a great deal of concentration.

Do we like it? Uh huh. :biggrin1: It makes me hard and her totally wet. To quote HollyBlue again, "Body parts don't lie!"

There's no simple answer here. I wouldn't persist in doing do it with a woman who didn't enjoy a potent mix of pleasure and pain or with one whose clitoris was overly sensitive to direct stimulation. Quite simply, I wouldn't have dreamed of doing it with many of the women I've had sex with.

I've smacked HollyBlue's pussy quite hard on occasion. Yes, that has hurt her -- when we're both in a heightened state of mutual passion, as the smacks intensify most of her pleasure then comes not from the smacks per se, but from her pleasure in knowing it's turning me on, and from her satisfaction and pride in taking it, especially if I've ordered her to be quiet.

What he said. :biggrin1:

Mmmmm....wanna go play, Lover?
:flirt: