Pussy Squeezing

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yaaaa buddy she's slammin! :)

Im not a huge fan of the squeezing thing. I can only feel it when I am still in them going soft. When I am at full mast, my cock is running the show....

Do your thing bro!

...OB

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
The vagina is truly one of the most remarkable things in all creation.

Among my acquaintances is a woman whom I can easily fist (she loves it) about a third of the way up my forearm. She can draw about a quart of water into her and hold it, then expel it with considerable force. I have also seen her snap wood-cased pencils, holding the pencil vaginally, using her hand. She can insert a toy and roll it around, draw it into her or expel it, though not as forcefully as she can the water.

For eighteen years, she was living with/married to/involved with a brute with a penis not quite nine inches long, but three inches wide, who frequently enjoyed hurting her with it. She tells me she developed this ability as a defensive mechanism and I am the beneficiary.

I will say it is quite the experience.

Reactions: BigBen

whiskeycris

Just Browsing
Media
I've had a couple of girls squeeze during my orgasm and cause me to not be able to cum. I actually asked them not to squeeze so hard. Has the same effect as pressing at the base of your dick, supresses ejaculation.

I had seen this post some months ago and was totally blown out by it and now I'm proud to say this almost happened to me this weekend! My girlfriend and I were having sex and while her squeezes aren't super strong (I only recently introduced her to the concept -- right now I feel her squeezes more from noticing the increased friction than feeling actual pressure) she squeezed me while I was cumming and almost made me not be able to cum. It's like the cum got stuck halfway down, and had to really fight to come out. This turns me on so much!

Does anybody have any new experiences?

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my ex-girlfriends learned about that on her own and got quite good at it. It usually made for awesome sex except for a few times. Once in a while she'd get a mean streak and while I was happily pumping away, she clamp down on me which literally forced me to stop. I couldn't move forward or back. I was trapped. And it hurt a lot!! Felt like I was going to rip the skin off!! Other times I had to worry is when she was cumming. If I did my job right, and I could tell early on it was going to be one whopper of an orgasm, if I didn't time the waves of the orgasm just right, it was BRACE FOR IMPACT!! Otherwise I could thrust between the orgasmic waves and really finish her off.

Now, since I got spoiled by that, if I find a woman that doesn't know what they are or has no desire to learn, I'm outta there!!

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So last night I'm fucking the shit out of this 20 year old girl who happens to be my neighbor. As I'm thrusting in and out of her pussy she starts to squeeze me with her pussy muscles. Now I've been in tight pussies before and had girls squeeze me but this girl squeezed me hard and repeatedly. This was like a vise grip. It was hot as fuck and I came almost immediately after she started doing that.

She later told me that she does kegels daily to strengthen her pussy muscles and that guys love being squeezed like that. Anyone else been with a chick with vise-grip like pussy muscles?

Yeah I can usually stay hard plenty long but if a woman is real good at that and wants me to cum faster for some reason then yeah, it might happen. Yeah if we were already going at it awhile and are ready for me to cum that's a fun way to do it.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jesus... What a hottie... oh boy... I'd love to fuck that girl... with all due respect.

DMX7x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 40 years old and I've had only 1 girl who in my life who could squeeze my cock like that. I was 17 she was 16. It was the best sex I'd had. She wasn't my 1st girl but she was the first girl that I came inside of and she was the 1st and only girl who could keep me hard after I came. It was only a 1 time fling unfortunately. She is also the only girl that could make cum more than once in a session. I came in her 4 times! Our session lasted almost 3 hours. Once I put my cock in her, it stayed in the her the whole time. She never dried up, her pussy was unusually warm, she was a gusher, and the only girl that I could feel her orgasms on my cock, that pulsating spasm that a pussy is suppose to do. After we were done and I went flaccid, my cock was so much longer and thicker. I was amazed. She was trippin too. I definitely recommend that women need to tighten up big time!

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a night with a young woman who had a vagina that was so tight that it was painful to stick my penis in. It was that tight. Years later we still know eachother. We got together for a bit after my divorce, and after she had a child and was married and divorced, and it was very different. Still snug because she is fit and strong, but much more accomodating. She squeezed me pretty good too.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a lover years ago who could do the "penis milking" thing with her pussy by rhythmically and sequentially contracting her pelvic floor and perivaginal muscles and I agree it was fantastic. Best vaginal sex I ever had.

It is not the same thing as being "tight". A woman who can do this is not necessarily uncomfortably tight, and women who are uncomfortably tight can't necessarily do this.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Love it when women take the time to learn how to do this. Many working girls usually include it in their repertoire; there's nothing better than a woman who does it as you're cumming, or just after before you get soft. Delicious!

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this girl that used to use ME as a late night booty call (can't say i ever complained) used to squeeze my dick with her vagina.

in fact, she knew it would make me cum within a minute or two, so we used to make it a game, because once i made her cum, she wouldn't be able to hold onto the squeeze for at least another minute or two during or after her orgasm, so it was kind of a race. she would squeeze me, but if i could get her off, i would get the necessary "release" so i could keep going. then she'd clamp down again, and i'd go at it super hard to make her cum again so she would have to release me.

this could go on for four or five orgasms for her, until i couldn't last any longer, then i'd spooge a giant load all over her.

maybe i should hit her up on facebook some time.......