Pussy stretching

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think babies. I don't think any penis is ever going to do the job.
Can there be problems after childbirth? The muscle could become damaged due to a tear, but it is repairable.

There may be some women who've had multiple births and get into their 40's-50's and find they could be tighter. Hubby might have less girth, and all this combined could be cause for concern.
Her GYN doc could remedy this with a simple surgery.
That would be due to a combination of many things, but most women will be fine
throughout
their lives.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mumzi said:
Think babies. I don't think any penis is ever going to do the job.
Can there be problems after childbirth? The muscle could become damaged due to a tear, but it is repairable.

There may be some women who've had multiple births and get into their 40's-50's and find they could be tighter. Hubby might have less girth, and all this combined could be cause for concern.
Her GYN doc could remedy this with a simple surgery.
That would be due to a combination of many things, but most women will be fine throughout
their lives.
I think this question should be asked of women who have been in a relationship with a man who was huge and ask them. Did it ever go back to the way it was? I think you will be suprised:cool:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
uncut said:
I think this question should be asked of women who have been in a relationship with a man who was huge and ask them. Did it ever go back to the way it was? I think you will be suprised:cool:

An ex girlfriend came to me after we split and told me she couldn't feel a thing when her bf fucked her. He was average length but on the slim side according to her. I always found her really tight. She said she'd never had this problem before. I told her to find a guy with a bigger dick (she wasn't really into this guy anyway) so she did.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:
An ex girlfriend came to me after we split and told me she couldn't feel a thing when her bf fucked her. He was average length but on the slim side according to her. I always found her really tight. She said she'd never had this problem before. I told her to find a guy with a bigger dick (she wasn't really into this guy anyway) so she did.
Yes A pussy can be stretched to the max and never be the same again

girly24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorcerer said:

I think she was so used to your big dick
That it takes a while that she apriciated a average penis
And have the feeling ' im filled'

When i have have sex with a guy with a big penis, and after that with a small one (about,10 to 13 cm) is it logical that i don't feel filled
But if a had no sex fore..what shall i say.. 1 year, and a feel a 13 cm dick..Im happy and feel much more filled than when a have a big dick not so long time before that

My English...I know, but do you get me?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
girly24 said:
I think she was so used to your big dick
That it takes a while that she apriciated a average penis
And have the feeling ' im filled'

When i have have sex with a guy with a big penis, and after that with a small one (about,10 to 13 cm) is it logical that i don't feel filled

My English...I know, but do you get me?
Yes i get your point Thats the point A pussy can be stretched to where it will never be the same again:wink:

girly24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok but why I feel filled from a 13/14 dick after a year no sex?
If I had that big dick a year ago

(This is not my situation btw hehehe)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uncut said:
Yes i get your point Thats the point A pussy can be stretched to where it will never be the same again:wink:
Correct. Since the vagina is mostly muscle, it's like all other muscles in the body... once stretched, it can never go back to its original shape or size.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't believe it can under normal circumstances. I have not seen any women who feel they are too loose from intercourse.
My BIL who is an OB/GYN w/ 25 years exp, has not either.

My husband is just about 6" girth and after 20 years I am no where near loose, in fact I wish I were looser. I don't do
keigles.

The vagina is not just skin, it is not like someone who gains weight and then looses it, then has a hard time with loose skin.
Muscles can be re-toned.

If a woman were to go from a man with a 6in or 7in girth to a man with 5in, yes there would be difference initially.
Any healthy woman's vagina should retain elasticity and she would soon adjust to her new partner. Keigles would speed that up.

When does a woman loose (some) vaginal elasticity? Just plain old age can do it. But the muscle is still there loss of elasticity can be countered by doing keigles.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mumzi said:
I don't believe it can under normal circumstances. I have not seen any women who feel they are too loose from intercourse.
My BIL who is an OB/GYN w/ 25 years exp, has not either.

My husband is just about 6" girth and after 20 years I am no where near loose, in fact I wish I were looser. I don't do keigles.

The vagina is not just skin, it is not like someone who gains weight and then looses it, then has a hard time with loose skin.
Muscles can be re-toned.

If a woman were to go from a man with a 6in or 7in girth to a man with 5in, yes there would be difference initially.
Any healthy woman's vagina should retain elasticity and she would soon adjust to her new partner. Keigles would speed that up.

When does a woman loose (some) vaginal elasticity? Just plain old age can do it. But the muscle is still there loss of elasticity can be countered by doing keigles.
Yes you are right Kegles can do wonders to tighten up:cool:

girly24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut said:
13 or 14 inch I dont know You tell me:biggrin1:

Hehehehehe

qoute:

Any healthy woman's vagina should retain elasticity and she would soon adjust to her new partner.Keigles would speed that up