Pussy stretching

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
Yes A pussy can be stretched to the max and never be the same again

My wife would like to get her vagina stretched enough to be able to comfortably take me. I think that the only way she could get stretched like you believe is lots of anesthesia and surgery.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by girly24
Ok but why you feel filled from a 13/14 dick after a year no sex?
If you have that big dick a year ago

I think it stretch back
biggrin.gif

uncut said:
13 or 14 inch I dont know You tell me:biggrin1:

You have centimeters and inches mixed up. girly24 is talking about a 13/14cm penis, divide by 2.54 to derive inch measurements. 13/14cm equates roughly to 5 1/8 to 5 1/2"

pussy streching to dick size , if long time no sex pussy gonna be tighter , I dont know how long...this is magic of pussy ... because of this people claiming that size doesnt matter :)) so u can understand with your gf , when u first time , if she is tight then she hadnt sex long time or her ex bf was small ... hehehe

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love-it said:
My wife would like to get her vagina stretched enough to be able to comfortably take me. I think that the only way she could get stretched like you believe is lots of anesthesia and surgery.
You have to go slow It takes time Let her get on top She can take as much or as little as she wants Let her be in control Be caring and be aware of your size If two people love eachother anything can happen:smile:

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With patience, practice and persistence, most women can take any man... after a while!! ;)

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tis true guys... I did a big man for over 20 years. A year after last time I did him, I did it with normal sized guys and they had no complaints about me being loose or sloppy at all.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dee said:
Tis true guys... I did a big man for over 20 years. A year after last time I did him, I did it with normal sized guys and they had no complaints about me being loose or sloppy at all.
I dont think you could ever be loose or sloppy Not you Dee:smile:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uncut said:
Yes A pussy can be stretched to the max and never be the same again
I wouldn't know the answer to that one..................no way

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The muscles of the vaginal wall do not have the same "lever like" tendon insertions as regular skeletal muscle does. Muscle can stretch, it's just the tendons and ligaments that do not. The vaginal walls can take more of a beating than any penis could. That said, there is some temporary gaping that doesn't last very long that can occur from being "reamed out". Most women are too tight. Stretching is really no big deal, if it can stretch outward, it will stretch back as well.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tripod said:
The muscles of the vaginal wall do not have the same "lever like" tendon insertions as regular skeletal muscle does. Muscle can stretch, it's just the tendons and ligaments that do not. The vaginal walls can take more of a beating than any penis could. That said, there is some temporary gaping that doesn't last very long that can occur from being "reamed out". Most women are too tight. Stretching is really no big deal, if it can stretch outward, it will stretch back as well.

Thank you. These threads on "stretching", "ruining a woman", etc., seem like male fantasy to me. I can understand why guys would fantasize about being the only man capable of giving a woman pleasure, and I think that's what these fantasies are about. But they're just fantasies. A woman might get used to the feeling of a large cock, but that's not because of irreversable stretching, it's just because it feels good.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that the vagina can't get permanently stretched out. With the combination of my husband (who is extremely thick) and extra large toys, I pretty much max out every time I have sex. And that has been 3 our more times a week for 23 years. However, I still love the feeling of a couple of his fingers in me just as much. I have to admit, that I haven't had sex with a smaller guy (or toy) but I bet that it would feel great. Different maybe, but still great. And on a different note, I still use tampons and they work just fine.

kat