pussy taste associated with smelly pussy? help

lotsofquestions

Just Browsing
Media
how do you guys deal with it? I have a very weak gag reflex and weak stomach.

my girlfriend takes good care of herself, and im not sure what she does with her pussy or if she even cleans it at all? but i definitely has a smell to it. I can smell a little bit when were fucking missionary, and in the mornings it smells even stronger!! like my cock and balls I suppose...

we usually dont shower before we have sex either so I imagine that has tons to do with it.

so I was wondering, what the hell do I do? I like eating her out and givng her great pleasure like that, but sometimes the taste makes my life hell. its not rotten or disgusting... im just a little bit of a whiner when it comes to that stuff lol!!! the other day it made me gag a little bit twice but I kept going.

I dont think shes super gross as the 2 or 3 girls ive been with before pretty much smelt the same. they all smell like mineral wool insulation if youve ever smelt that!!

so what are some tricks that I can use to make me actually really want to go down there and eat her and enjoy the taste. weve be together for 3 months and I dont think im comfortable enough or have the balls to tell her that it tastes/smells kinda gross sometimes. I think she knows that too because sometimes she wont let me eat her out :(

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
do you notice that the smell persists as you keeping eating? for some reason when I'm going down on a girl, if she has a mild odor, I can hardly notice it after a minute or so.

I don't have any good advice for you, but it sounds to me like you might just be dealing with mild, normal smelling pussy. I don't mind a little odor as long as its not fishy (the very thought makes me cringe).

EDIT: if you can smell it whenever you are fucking missionary, it may be a little stankier than normal. I have no idea the best way to approach her about this. Good luck!

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont think shes super gross as the 2 or 3 girls ive been with before pretty much smelt the same. they all smell like mineral wool insulation if youve ever smelt that!!

If every girl you've been with has smelled fairly similar, I think it's more likely that you just don't enjoy that particular scent.

I don't know a way to make that any better for you (if I did, I'd be able to stomach broccoli).

One thing you can do though is try breathing through your mouth instead of your nose when you go down on her. It won't change the scent, but it'll make it less strong. If you do slow warm breathing on her it might be kinda sexy too (don't act like you're drowning in a swimming pool).

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pour something delicious on her clit. Like honey or chocolate sauce or a beer. Either that or incorporate bathing into the foreplay. Shower together or give her a ceremonial bath perhaps.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Call me wierd, but right after a bath is one of the few times I don't enjoy going down on a woman.

You would think it just makes everything fresh and clean, but it doesn't taste or smell that way right after a hot shower. Having a hard time explaining it, but bleh :p

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing you can do though is try breathing through your mouth instead of your nose when you go down on her. It won't change the scent, but it'll make it less strong. If you do slow warm breathing on her it might be kinda sexy too (don't act like you're drowning in a swimming pool).

quite easy to do when using your mouth to eat the girl out

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf has a nice taste usually, but it changes a lot before her period (sometimes even a week before). I found my own way to deal with it: just start with releasing the most saliva you can on her clit, that help with your fingers pushing it into her vagina... I mean, your own saliva is better than a not-very-good taste... right?

Anyway I remember some very stinky bitches when I was a teen... maybe they take more care of themselves growing up! ;)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pour something delicious on her clit. Like honey or chocolate sauce or a beer. Either that or incorporate bathing into the foreplay. Shower together or give her a ceremonial bath perhaps.
This is TERRIBLE ADVICE. Never put sugary things like honey, chocolate sauce or beer that close to a woman's vagina unless she likes yeast infections.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have the same exact problem. I just can't stand the smell of pussy, it makes me gag. That's probably why I'm more gay than straight.

I usually try to avoid going down if I can, I know its a bit selfish, but better than vomiting.

It can be fix if you can change her diet, lots of water, no spicy food, less alkaline type food, more pineapple juice etc, and maybe get her to go into a habit of rolling on some antiperspirant around her pussy daily.

But if you don't want to change her, what I found works is if I have to go down is coating a good thick layer of my favourite perfume or menthol cream on a finger or back of my hand. When I go down I put my perfumed finger close to my nose so the smell of perfume overtakes the pussy smell.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My current gf has a very strong "scent" but she tastes great. She is a very healthy girl and showers every morning and before bed but she still has a very pungent scent to her. It use to bother me but now when we are in public and I tell her bad I want her I know she's turned on because the scent gets stronger. It's actually kind of hot to get a wif of her when we are out...kind of a kinky turn on to get a big blast of her and know I'm getting that tonight!

Just try to get use to it...like I did...you'll be glad you did!!!