Pussy tightening.

Screwsalot

Just Browsing
Media
Here is a problem. My girlfriend who is still a virgin for now masturbates a lot. I also do several exotic things to her. Lately she hasn't been able to feel herself masturbate because she claims she is not as tight as she once was. Her plan is that she is just not going to touch it at all for about a week. If that doesn't work then she is going to lay off it for a little longer. My question is this, are there certain exercises or such to help her tighten herself back up? I've read there are creams and surgery but honestly, I believe the surgery is for a woman who has had a kid and not for a virgin, and that some of these creams not only sound like they are for people who have had babies but are slightly dangerous like some of the enlargement pills out there. So far my idea is for her to when ever she thinks about it to squeeze her vaginal muscles five times. Besides laying off it for a while and doing that, I was wondering if there was any thing else we could do?

D

deleted85856

Man, creams? You've serioues considered creams?

Tell her to hit the gym. Work on the groin area and that whole region.

Get her to strength up by "squeezing her viginal muscles," it's similar to holding back pee. It's also a great exercise for you, because it'll help you last longer in bed. Google it.

Screwsalot

Just Browsing
Media
Man, creams? You've serioues considered creams?

Tell her to hit the gym. Work on the groin area and that whole region.

Get her to strength up by "squeezing her viginal muscles," it's similar to holding back pee. It's also a great exercise for you, because it'll help you last longer in bed. Google it.

I already last too long in bed. And I've already said squeezing is one of the things we are doing.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here is a problem. My girlfriend who is still a virgin for now masturbates a lot. I also do several exotic things to her. Lately she hasn't been able to feel herself masturbate because she claims she is not as tight as she once was. Her plan is that she is just not going to touch it at all for about a week. If that doesn't work then she is going to lay off it for a little longer. My question is this, are there certain exercises or such to help her tighten herself back up? I've read there are creams and surgery but honestly, I believe the surgery is for a woman who has had a kid and not for a virgin, and that some of these creams not only sound like they are for people who have had babies but are slightly dangerous like some of the enlargement pills out there. So far my idea is for her to when ever she thinks about it to squeeze her vaginal muscles five times. Besides laying off it for a while and doing that, I was wondering if there was any thing else we could do?

I find it funny that his name is screwsalot, but he is dating a virgin, which means either he isn't or he is getting something elsewhere.

Screwsalot

Just Browsing
Media
I find it funny that his name is screwsalot, but he is dating a virgin, which means either he isn't or he is getting something elsewhere.

Or it just means I've dated more than one girl, or it could possibly mean its a name, either way thank you for staying on subject.

It appears that no one can offer any help that I haven't already came up on my own here.

Thanks a lot.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
'Exotic things' makes me think of pineapples :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah - kegels are the way to go. Regular reps several times a day. If you're not happy with that answer then, well, sod ya, frankly :yup: :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious that only men have posted to this thread about how to care for a vagina?

Here is a problem. My girlfriend who is still a virgin for now masturbates a lot. I also do several exotic things to her.
Lately she hasn't been able to feel herself masturbate because she claims she is not as tight as she once was.
What does she use to masturbate? If she uses just her fingers or a thin dildo or vibe then maybe it's time to upgrade to the next size up. :naughty:
Her plan is that she is just not going to touch it at all for about a week. If that doesn't work then she is going to lay off it for a little longer.
It's quite common for men who masturbate frequently to lose sensitivity to the point they are unable to enjoy sex. Neve heard of it happening with women though. :dunno:

My question is this, are there certain exercises or such to help her tighten herself back up?
The exercise is called a Kegel, and it is easy to do.

I've read there are creams and surgery but honestly, I believe the surgery is for a woman who has had a kid and not for a virgin, and that some of these creams not only sound like they are for people who have had babies but are slightly dangerous like some of the enlargement pills out there.
WHOA NELLY! Before you even think about using some imported, black market, possibly toxic cream. Why don't you fuck her first and see how it feels?!? :rolleyes: :duh: It may be perfect. As for surgery are you nucking futs?!?! :yikes: She is allegedly a virgin, there is NOTHING to fix!!

So far my idea is for her to when ever she thinks about it to squeeze her vaginal muscles five times. Besides laying off it for a while and doing that, I was wondering if there was anything else we could do?[/QUOTE] You mean other than break up because you both sound to immature and uninformed about the human body to be engaging in any sexual activity.

Media
LMAO @ "lay off it for a while" That sounded to me like she has begun to wear out her vag. Poor thing.
I think "exotic" is word, perhaps used, in order to hide the fact you have attempted shoving those orange taffic cones up in there.

Yes, by all means leave it alone and do something else.