Pussy vs ass!

Donkeyfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Question(s) for all ...

I'm gay but curious ... What's it feel like to be inside a woman? To those who've tried, does pussy feel better or not than male and/or female ass?

??? :)

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never tried ass of either gender, but pussy can depend on the woman. Try it for yourself :)

D_Gawtley Goodstones

Just Browsing
Media
Ive tried both and i love both. It depends on your mood but pussy is more about treating her, ass is more about feeling power and the hot tight feeling. I cant say which i prefer, but if i could only have one or the other for the rest of my life it would be pussy.

D

deleted621284

I have had both it depends wat u feel like penetraiting I guess I like them both ass and pussy I wouldn't be able to live without any of them

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You gotta have both pussy and ass to make life complete. Both are great, but having just one or the other is like living half a life. The ass is nice and tight, but the pussy is oh so sweet. Life would be incomplete without both.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The biggest difference for me is with pussy you generally don't need lube. It knows how to take care of that problem by itself!!

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I have only experienced pussy and if anything felt better I couldn't stand it. However I would say that only one out of a dozen are incredible because everything has to be in sync. I have concluded, for myself, without the mutual emotional attachment masturbation is just as good.....maybe better.