Pussy vs ass!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Donkeyfan, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Donkeyfan

Donkeyfan New Member

Question(s) for all ...

I'm gay but curious ... What's it feel like to be inside a woman? To those who've tried, does pussy feel better or not than male and/or female ass?

??? :)

2. rayray

rayray New Member

I consider myself gay. Done both, liked both. You should try it and make up your own mind...

3. _Jonesy

_Jonesy New Member

Never tried ass of either gender, but pussy can depend on the woman. Try it for yourself :)

4. D_Gawtley Goodstones

Ive tried both and i love both. It depends on your mood but pussy is more about treating her, ass is more about feeling power and the hot tight feeling. I cant say which i prefer, but if i could only have one or the other for the rest of my life it would be pussy.

5. strike_3

strike_3 New Member

I have had both it depends wat u feel like penetraiting I guess I like them both ass and pussy I wouldn't be able to live without any of them

6. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

You gotta have both pussy and ass to make life complete. Both are great, but having just one or the other is like living half a life. The ass is nice and tight, but the pussy is oh so sweet. Life would be incomplete without both.

7. Stephenmass

Gold Member

The biggest difference for me is with pussy you generally don't need lube. It knows how to take care of that problem by itself!!

8. canon

canon New Member

I have only experienced pussy and if anything felt better I couldn't stand it. However I would say that only one out of a dozen are incredible because everything has to be in sync. I have concluded, for myself, without the mutual emotional attachment masturbation is just as good.....maybe better.

9. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

I can't fully describe how a pussy feels. it's warm, slippery, and welcoming.