Pussy...

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think lvsxy808 was being anti-straight in any way, shape or form. I think he was just behaving like a complete asshole, which is neutral as far as sexual orientation goes. Posting in a thread for the sole purpose of shit disturbing, this self-admitted troll (post #32) then acts as if this was all a test to prove how easily he can read the so-called predictable ones.

Being facetious and argumentative are characteristics that most of us look on as personality flaws, but some wear them like a badge of honor.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, but sometimes it's fun to come in and deliberately piss people off for no reason whatsoever.
So, you think it's fun being an idiot? Is that painful?
Come to think of it, it is.

But what the hell, we all have to play the bad boy from time to time. I'm sure you'll all live.
You're sure about us. Are you sure about you?
Sigh.

Fine fine, you've made me want to drag the thread even further off topic.
Haha, you said "drag".
The only one of you who had any valid criticism of me was yngjock20, who asked why, if I dislike lady-parts so much, did I click on a thread whose very title was "Pussy..." What can I say - I was feeling facetious and perverse.
Feel otherwise. For your own sake.
I knew exactly what response I would get when I posted it, and boy was I right. You all got on your self-righteous high horses over absolutely nothing, five meaningless words. It's been fascinating to watch how predictable you are.
Ah, you are Madame Blavatsky in another incarnation! We should have known, but we aren't psych(ot)ic.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So let me get this straight.

Does every one of you in this thread claim you have never ever done anything deliberately contrary for the fun of it?

You want to go and find all the "crazy shit" I've been saying? Have fun on the hunt, because not once ever have I said or done anything on this entire board in more than 12 months of membership that was insulting or unpleasant. NOT EVEN TODAY.

You people ask why there are so many trolls on the board? It's because you insist on seeing trolls everywhere you look.

Guys, can we get back on topic?

I'm not the one who blew everything out of all proportion.

You want to ignore me? Go ahead, because what I said wasn't worth all the attention you people are giving it in the first place.

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok...
Pussy

What does the perfect pussy feel like?

Define "the perfect". Each one is different. Mine would be tight, but not like a virgin, and still firm, not floppy. A good start is like jello with more firmness.

What's the closest thing to the feel of a pussy?

Umm, a fleshlight..

What's the closest thing to the smell of a pussy?

Hard to descripe. I suppose kinda like Tapioca, but this also depends on her diet

What does having your pussy filled by a huge cock feel like?

N/a

Post your links to the best pussy pictures and videos here...

I'm kinda new to pussy but I'm a convert. Love to hear your experiences.

lpinbuffalo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You just answered your own question: you're bisexual, which is why you like both. I'm more gay than bi but have loved "pussy" as well as COCK. I know a lot of gay guys who would cringe at the thought of having sex with anyone who has a pussy just as my straight friends would gag (no pun intended) on having sex with anyone who has a cock.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Lvsxy808, you've just proven you're a complete loser. You give gay men a bad name. You should do everyone a favor and leave the site for good. Sadly, I doubt you will, but that's why God created ignore lists. Have a very, very special life, and may you be reincarnated as a tampon.
Or a douchebag for women.... Matthew you are so clever...

As for perfect pussy:
:D
:D

011girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:laughing: Wow, juice just came out of my nose.

Lvsxy808, you've just proven you're a complete loser. You give gay men a bad name. You should do everyone a favor and leave the site for good. Sadly, I doubt you will, but that's why God created ignore lists. Have a very, very special life, and may you be reincarnated as a tampon.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I may vomit. :yikes: :hitwithrock:
Yeah, but sometimes it's fun to come in and deliberately piss people off for no reason whatsoever.

In the internet that is called being a troll which is a bannable offense. In real life thats called being a psychopath. If you are that offended by the mere thought of pussy you need to change your % to 100% GAY. In the future stay out of any thread that has pussy in the title. We straights have just as much right to be here as anyone else. It is not an all gay site.:la:

:argue: :bryce: :damnit1: :tool::thumbsdown: :fight: