Pussy...

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK back to topic...

What does the perfect pussy feel like?
Warm, moist (not too wet like dripping), a bit of padding like with biggish lips (not fat pubic mound or fat thighs!) just a fat pussy for a fat cock, not super tight, but just tight enough and very stretchy, smooth in texture (I don't like too many bumps), hairless, a bit of pulsing...esp one you can almost feel the heart beat...its amazing!

What's the closest thing to the feel of a pussy?
Hmmm....someone who can really deepthroat (So there we go, gay guys doesn't have to miss out too much, Although the positioning of the pussy is just genius, perfect angle for so many positions)

What's the closest thing to the smell of a pussy?
Um..this is kinda strange, but slightly off soy milk

What does having your pussy filled by a huge cock feel like?

Wish I can tell you, be cool to have a pussy for a day and get fuck by a hugh cock just to know what it feels like

Post your links to the best pussy pictures and videos here...

Don't really like just pussy pictures as well, they feel good, but don't particularly like the look of it

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll ask again moderators, where the fuck is the ban? This guy has admitted to trolling, a blatant violation of TOS. Rather than going on your personal witch hunts, how about we actually ban someone who is openly violating the rules?

Oh, wait..that's not how it works?:rolleyes:

Rawrio

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lvsxy808, you've just proven you're a complete loser. You give gay men a bad name. You should do everyone a favor and leave the site for good. Sadly, I doubt you will, but that's why God created ignore lists. Have a very, very special life, and may you be reincarnated as a tampon.

:18:
:eek:wned2:
:werd:

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll ask again moderators, where the fuck is the ban? This guy has admitted to trolling, a blatant violation of TOS. Rather than going on your personal witch hunts, how about we actually ban someone who is openly violating the rules?

Dude, chill out, for real. It is not that serious.

D

deleted136887

Pussy man... You get the nice young one, it's good. you get the older one, it's even better. They're all good. Russian very cool! Thai too!Hairy pussy shaved pussy all good.Black pussy white pussy... be happy!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think the mods were too busy banning Big Dirigible to notice anything else going on...

:ban: (I finally get to use this smiley, haha)