Putting your own dick in your ass

OhCanada

1st Like
Media
Just curious. I used to do this a bit and found it quite exciting. Not sure if it was the feeling or just the fact that my cock was long enough to do it that turned me on. Any thoughts?

davewfred:
Originally posted by OhCanada@Nov 6 2004, 01:09 PM
Just curious. I used to do this a bit and found it quite exciting. Not sure if it was the feeling or just the fact that my cock was long enough to do it that turned me on. Any thoughts?
[post=262680]Quoted post[/post]​

You have ever tried? Did you like it?

:)
dave

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand how this would be possible. Even if you were long enough, how could you bend it that way if you're hard? Seriously, explain please.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't do it when you're hard! Not unless your dick bends in a really peculiar way. You have to slide your dick in when it's "heavy." You know what I mean, that time when your dick isn't limp but it's not hard either. The few times I've done this, or rather I should say when someone has done this for me, I like it so much that my dick gets hard. Once you're mostly hard there's no way to keep it bent that way, so feeling your dick up your own ass is short lived but it is an erotic feeling.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by TallHungOC@Nov 7 2004, 11:50 AM
You can't do it when you're hard! You have to slide your dick in when it's "heavy."
That's not happening. My cock is thick and my asshole is cherry. The only way I could get something that big in there is if it's rigid enough to punch its way in. I don't have one of those 'easy access' bungs.

Reactions: lickme305

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by TallHungOC@Nov 7 2004, 04:50 AM
You can't do it when you're hard! Not unless your dick bends in a really peculiar way. You have to slide your dick in when it's "heavy." You know what I mean, that time when your dick isn't limp but it's not hard either. The few times I've done this, or rather I should say when someone has done this for me, I like it so much that my dick gets hard. Once you're mostly hard there's no way to keep it bent that way, so feeling your dick up your own ass is short lived but it is an erotic feeling.
[post=262781]Quoted post[/post]​

I understand the idea of doing it with a semi, but if you were into anal play, wouldn't your fingers be a lot easier? And feel better? Seems like one of those "answer to a question no one asked" kind of things. Until you asked it, I mean.

monstro: The technical term is autopederasty. There's an illustration in the Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices. Can't seem to find my copy, or else I'd scan and post the entry.

I can do it, but rarely feel the urge. -_-

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by monstro@Nov 9 2004, 03:02 AM
The technical term is autopederasty.
[post=262954]Quoted post[/post]​

Autosodomy maybe, but "autopederasty" sounds more like a kid molesting himself.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by stu@Nov 8 2004, 02:14 AM
there are movies that show men putting their own dick in their ass
[post=262856]Quoted post[/post]​

There was one that I happen to remember that you are partially right.

One, it was in the RAUNCH-O-RAMA/KINK-O-RAMA movies, two, the pliable phallus that you see may very well have been a foam rubber one, which is what ROR/KOR were infamous for. Examples? take for instance Long Dan Silver, who was reported to have a baseball bat sized erect dick, but turned out to be a fallacy, if you'll allow the play on words.

But back to plain reality, even if I wanted to , what for? Plus, DMW made a good point about contorting yourself to do it. Also, you might ruin future erectile function.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Autopedicatio, actually. Sodomy refers to any non-reproductive sex act.

It's strange that someone would say autopederasty, since the Greeks found anal distasteful.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Nov 7 2004, 07:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 7 2004, 07:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TallHungOC@Nov 7 2004, 11:50 AM
You can&#39;t do it when you&#39;re hard&#33; You have to slide your dick in when it&#39;s "heavy."
That&#39;s not happening. My cock is thick and my asshole is cherry. The only way I could get something that big in there is if it&#39;s rigid enough to punch its way in. I don&#39;t have one of those &#39;easy access&#39; bungs.
[post=262814]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I am surprised DMW that you are 100% homo and you havent been fucked yet, espeically at your age. Not a put down but if one is 100% gay then i would think why you have deprived yourself of somthing that is strictly gay. I hear all the time that the feeling is incredible.

Gotlotsnow

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by TallHungOC@Nov 7 2004, 05:50 AM
You can&#39;t do it when you&#39;re hard&#33; Not unless your dick bends in a really peculiar way. You have to slide your dick in when it&#39;s "heavy." You know what I mean, that time when your dick isn&#39;t limp but it&#39;s not hard either. The few times I&#39;ve done this, or rather I should say when someone has done this for me, I like it so much that my dick gets hard. Once you&#39;re mostly hard there&#39;s no way to keep it bent that way, so feeling your dick up your own ass is short lived but it is an erotic feeling.
[post=262781]Quoted post[/post]​
I&#39;ve never tried the dick up the ass thing. I&#39;ve thought about it in extremely horny moments. Basically I don&#39;t like anything in my ass. Exams etc.
When I am running and wearing a jock - my dick is often pressed on my anus, also part of my sack. That is a hot feeling -- It is a different feeling when you think about putting it up there.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick+Nov 9 2004, 06:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hungthick &#064; Nov 9 2004, 06:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Nov 7 2004, 07:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TallHungOC
@Nov 7 2004, 11:50 AM
You can&#39;t do it when you&#39;re hard&#33; You have to slide your dick in when it&#39;s "heavy."

That&#39;s not happening. My cock is thick and my asshole is cherry. The only way I could get something that big in there is if it&#39;s rigid enough to punch its way in. I don&#39;t have one of those &#39;easy access&#39; bungs.
[post=262814]Quoted post[/post]​

I am surprised DMW that you are 100% homo and you havent been fucked yet, espeically at your age. Not a put down but if one is 100% gay then i would think why you have deprived yourself of somthing that is strictly gay. I hear all the time that the feeling is incredible.
[post=263072]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Not speaking for DMW, but the notion of all gay men taking it up the ass is a stereotype. I have a male lover and there hasn&#39;t been anything up my ass in over a decade. OK, except for the scope for the colonoscopy&#33; Some men fuck, some men get fucked, some men do both. We are all unique, just like our cocks and balls.

monstro: Jeez, guys, I&#39;m not just making this stuff up--(or pulling it out of my ass), no matter what "the ancient greeks thought", the accepted term for the practice is autopederasty. If you bothered to look, you could find an entry (and an illustration) in The Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices by Dr. Brenda Love, Barricade Books, 1992.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=autop...G=Google+Search

Some of you guys have awfully high opinions of your own opinions, I must say. Please address all your further etymological quibbles to Dr. Love. :p

Reactions: beauduke8in

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by monstro@Nov 10 2004, 03:48 AM
Jeez, guys, I&#39;m not just making this stuff up--(or pulling it out of my ass), no matter what "the ancient greeks thought", the accepted term for the practice is autopederasty.
Some of you guys have awfully high opinions of your own opinions, I must say.
I wouldn&#39;t suggest that you&#39;re making up the term, Peter, but that Dr. Love might be. Pederasty specifically refers to sodomy between an adult male and a boy. Greek paiderastes does, after all, mean lover of boys, distinct from andrastes, lover of men. Since one cannot have intergenerational sex with oneself, Dr. Love&#39;s coined term is full of shit.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Nov 10 2004, 03:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Nov 10 2004, 03:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hungthick@Nov 9 2004, 06:05 PM

I am surprised DMW that you are 100% homo and you havent been fucked yet, espeically at your age.  Not a put down but if one is 100% gay then i would think why you have deprived yourself of somthing that is strictly gay.  I hear all the time that the feeling is incredible.
[post=263072]Quoted post[/post]​

Not speaking for DMW, but the notion of all gay men taking it up the ass is a stereotype. I have a male lover and there hasn&#39;t been anything up my ass in over a decade. OK, except for the scope for the colonoscopy&#33; Some men fuck, some men get fucked, some men do both. We are all unique, just like our cocks and balls.
[/b][/quote]
Exactly. I do not have to take it up the ass in order to be 100% gay. Sexuality has more to do with the mind than with what we do with our various body parts. I find men ... and only men ... sexually attractive. That makes me gay. I know, some people say, "I don&#39;t like labels." I personally don&#39;t mind the label GAY. It leaves no doubts as to which sex I am drawn to. If someone interprets Gay = taking cocks up one&#39;s poop chute, that is his misunderstanding of my meaning.

Reactions: auncut10in