queefing

snax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think guiltrip actually knows how a queef happens. Its not like a burp or a fart, the air has to come from the outside. Only women of special talent can suck air into their vagina and blow it out. I've made women queef while fucking them doggy style. Other than that, queefing isn't something women "do".

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good video, some of those queefs sounded like they hurt! I have a video of a girl who can blow out a candle with her pussy farts.

Not fair though, men can't do a version of this.

I've fucked some women who had loose pussies, and in doggy style positions I could make them queef a lot. This one girl, I had her in doggy style, and got my hips down low, so I was kind of stroking both up and into her, and every stroke had a queef. SPLORP SUCK SPLORP SUCK SPLORP SUCK for 30 minutes straight! I found it quite amusing, she didn't say anything one way or the other.

On the outward stroke, if you "almost" take your dick out before putting it back in, that helps air get into her pussy, and gets it ready for the next queef.

Men are easily entertained, huh?:biggrin1:

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think guiltrip actually knows how a queef happens. Its not like a burp or a fart, the air has to come from the outside. Only women of special talent can suck air into their vagina and blow it out. I've made women queef while fucking them doggy style. Other than that, queefing isn't something women "do".

well I think the video explained what it is and according to mr. mackey its a vaginal expulsion of gas, and dont people frequently get gas?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guiltrip, sometimes during sex, the penis pushes air in, especially if the man is pulling it out all the way then pumping it back in. It traps the air and can build up a little pressure and then is expelled when the guy pulls out.

The uterus and vagina do not form gas that must be released. Some women can draw the air in, like some people can swallow air then burp.

It's not something that happens all the time.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well I think the video explained what it is and according to mr. mackey its a vaginal expulsion of gas, and dont people frequently get gas?

"gas" is a byproduct of your digestive tract breaking down food in your intestines.

Vaginas don't produce gas. Like others said above, if air gets in somehow than it would need to be expelled (through the same hole it entered from).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gas is from the ass.
queefing is just air that was out then in and coming out again.

Well and succinctly stated, psidom!

How many women in here queef on a daily basis? Why on earth would I do it daily? What exactly does it feel like? I dunno a little rumbly,vibration of air leaving my body, I guess.

I probably shouldn't tell you that when I was younger and thinner I could queef on command. :rolleyes:All I had to do was get on all fours with my butt up and head down and sort of relax and tense my vaginal muscles so that air could enter and then leave. My ex-bf used to get a kick out of that. :redface::tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well and succinctly stated, psidom!

How many women in here queef on a daily basis? Why on earth would I do it daily? What exactly does it feel like? I dunno a little rumbly,vibration of air leaving my body, I guess.
I probably shouldn't tell you that when I was younger and thinner I could queef on command. :rolleyes:All I had to do was get on all fours with my butt up and head down and sort of relax and tense my vaginal muscles so that air could enter and then leave. My ex-bf used to get a kick out of that. :redface::tongue:[/quote Thats amazing:smile:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha. reminds me of myself with i was like 15. i used to lay on my back and push my hips up in the air with both feet flat on the floor, and suck a huge mass of air in, and then i'd rest my body back on the floor and push it out. one time i showed my friend and she kept saying "do it again!" and she would just die laughing. i can do it on command. i can do it for long periods of time by sucking in and pushing out (usually til i lose my breath). it makes a fart noise when air goes in and when air goes out. and sometimes you can just hear the air going in as if you just blew air into a balloon quickly, but not so much that it makes the balloon get bigger. just enough to make the balloon stand straight out. its easy to do if you are laying down and your hips are slightly raised a little higher than your face.

and when u ask what it feels like, haha. it feels like bubbles. :smile:

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the ideo from the first post, she really ripped off a good queef at the 2:00 mark!

I've watched the video on a few different times now, and everytime, I get gas and have to fart a few times. Coincidence? I don't know, I'm just having fun with it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats amazing :smile:
What can I say? God gives everyone a gift. :tongue:

it makes a fart noise when air goes in and when air goes out. and sometimes you can just hear the air going in as if you just blew air into a balloon quickly, but not so much that it makes the balloon get bigger. just enough to make the balloon stand straight out. and when u ask what it feels like, haha. it feels like bubbles. :smile:

Yup, that sounds about right. :biggrin1: